Matchday 27: Milan vs. Chievo Verona (Saturday, March 4, 2017 20:45 CET)
First, I don't know why everyone thinks of this game as "must-win". I think you guys are way too pessimistic! I am sure that we are now safe from relegation!  Sagrin 

On paper, we should have a decent chance playing against Chievo. Ever since Chievo joined Serie A, Milan's home record against them is 12W 2D and 0L. We haven't lost a single point since 2004 in home games. I know, the record is meant to be broken, but I hope that we can fight off the off-pitch distraction (thanks a lot, B&G!) and at least get one point from this game and extend our unbeaten record against Chievo.  Devilcool

In all seriousness, this isn't any game to be taken lightly of. Chievo has had a respectable season so far. I know that things started to go "back to normal" for them after a spectacular start (including kick Inter's ass Big Grin), but if you look at their past five games:

Jan. 28: Lazio 0-1 Chievo
Feb. 5: Chievo 0-0 Udinese
Feb. 12: Sassuolo 1-3 Chievo
Feb. 19: Chievo 1-3 Napoli
Feb. 26: Chievo 2-0 Pescara

We also played Lazio, Udinese, Sassuolo, Napoli recently. Against the same opponents, our record was actually worse than theirs! Not to forget that they won both away games. Plus, even if they stink (they don't), we still have to be careful. Who would have thought that we would lose to not only Udinese, but also Sampdoria at San Siro?  Angry Our crappy attacking line aka Bacca is going to be a problem again, so we will again need to hope that Donnarumma will be our savior against Valter Birsa and Roberto Inglese who has been on fire recently!

News, called up players, etc to follow.  Sagrin
Need to be careful, it's easy to underestimate them and slip up here.
For anyone interested, please see my recent project at 
Abate out. Eye injury.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-01-2017, 02:22 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Abate out. Eye injury.

the injury he sustained from last game? Kudos to him for finishing it against Sassuolo.  Heart

Capitano. Proud
(03-01-2017, 01:56 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Need to be careful, it's easy to underestimate them and slip up here.

For sure! While I do think we can win comfortably, it's also easily a game that can slip away if we walk in thinking it's going to be a walk in the park.
Some report says that Locatelli may be back
It wont happen. He vanquished Locatelli because of few errors and now he will play Sosa/Bertolacci since crapolivo returns in a few weeks so he can put him into first team immidietly. If he risks and put Locatelli back ,there's nice chance that Locatelli performs well and than he won't have "logical reason" to throw Locatelli back on bench and make free space for crapolivo.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
1-0 will do for me atm.
So you are saying this is all just some kind of a plan than???

I don't agree. Let's not be so cynical. Maybe he is just protecting the boy because he had a dip in form. Why don't you look at it that way?

In any case, all the papers are saying that Locatelli will play alongside Sosa......so I think your theory has been proven wrong....

You gotta give Montella a chance man. It's clear you don't like him and that's perfectly fine. It's your opinion. But you are criticizing him for anything and everything. I just don't think you are being fair.
Yes he starts

Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Zapata, Romagnoli, Vangioni; Sosa, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu

Mr red cards Big Grin benched?