Matchday 18: Milan - Cagliari (Sunday, January 8 - 18:00 CET)
I agree. We were terrible in creating scoring chances and finishing them, so we weren't really close to scoring anyway. Cagliari in fact was closer. 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, or even 0-1 could be right for this match, IMO.
Even if we struggle and play bad, this team is a joy to watch , so many young players, italians and players from our own youth. Really exciting to watch. And they are already getting results, so it will be interesting to see how good they will become. I'm going to Milano in the beginning of March, to watch the game vs Chievo, + getting myself a Locatelli shirt Big Grin
^ This! Completely agree!

No matter what, you can't fault this group so far. We are not as talented in some areas but we me make up for it. Seeing kids from our youth system fills me with pride.

By the way, the Milan fans in Milano must be the worst of any big team in Europe! I can't believe that there were only 30,000 people in the stands agaimst Cagliari. What more do they want???? I understand that Berlu and Galliani have been shit and have been disrespecting the fans for years now...throwing shit in their faces and pretending like it's gold. But now they are selling. This group of players is working their asses off and is fighting for Europe akd currently for the CL. The fans want Milan to play CL but they won't go to the stadium to support the players. We have kids playing from our youth system. Something fans have been crying about for years....and now that it's happening they won't go to the stadium. What a shame! These people have no right to complain if things don't go right. People criticize the curva, but at least they are there in every single game. They don't only go for the Inter and Juve games like most others. It's almost embarassing being Milan, fighting for top spots, playing at the San Siro, and seeing only 30,000 people there. No.matter who we are playing against, that's embarassing. I mean what? They only wanna go watch stars? They want big names in order to go to the stadium? Is it beneath them to go see Licatelli and Donnarumma? What a shame! What shitty fans we have....
Well said, nefremo.