Supercoppa Italiana: Juventus - Milan (Friday, December 23 - 17:30 CET)
We better fucking win tomorrow.
I feel like Super Cups are pretty irrelevant. They serve more like pre-season friendlies than actual trophies and finals.

BUT, this will feel super sweet and we have to win this. Mickey Mouse trophy or not, we haven't won one in a long time so this will be absolutely amazing to take home.

It also announces Milan as a capable team again, especially because it is played outside of Italy and more people will pay attention to this game outside of Italy, specifically the Middle East and China. The fact that it is played mid-season after the type of season that we've had so far, it can also give the players a huge boost and self-belief for the remainder of the season. This can be the turning point for most of our players and can serve as a platform to launch a whole new winning mentality. We are at the crossroads where we can no longer have the excuse of "we played well, didn't deserve to lose, but we are young, Juventus is just too far ahead of us, blah, blah, blah". That's gone on for way too long now. That can not be an excuse anymore, and this game can put a stop to all of that. These players can win this game. They can do it. They just need to believe in the fact that they can win and stop putting Juventus on a pedestal. Once we win this game, I believe the entire mentality of this group will change dramatically. We have made some big steps towards changing that mentality this year, and while the winning and the position in the table have been big steps towards changing that mentality......I think winning this one single game will be an even bigger step towards a winning mentality that Milan players must have.
Early Christmas present for me, pls win. It always feels good to beat Juve (and get the trophy)
A great chance to win a trophy, let's do it!!
Come on Milan! Everyone except Juve and their fans wants us to win this one!
Any streams guys?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(12-23-2016, 04:13 PM)Ryo Wrote: Any streams guys?

HELP!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Suso, Bacca, Bonaventura
Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro; Pjanic; Higuain, Mandzukic

Streams are available on www.rojadirecta.me but how good they are have to check at match time, in almost 45 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-ektKGa6A
Youtube link, even better, thanks
Forza Milan