Matchday 16: Roma - Milan (Monday, December 12 - 21:00 CET)
Well the good news here tonight is that Atalanta's form seems to be slipping with two straight losses, tonights at home as well. Good time to play them next week.
50-50 news is Torino couldn't manage to take anything from Juve, meaning they go 7 points up on us, though it also means Torino and the chasing pack slip further behind.

Win tomorrow and the ones worrying about Napoli breathing down their necks will be Roma.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Not sure if Atalanta's form is slipping yet. Losing to Juve is not really a slip and from what I understand today they were totally dominant, but Udinese were clinical. I agree though, the breathing space is welcomed.

It seems the lineup for tomorrow might actually be this:

---------------------------Donnarumma------------------------------
Abate-------------Paletta-----------Romagnoli------------------DES
-----------------------------Locatelli-----------------------------------
-------------Pasalic----------------------Bertolacci-------------------
Suso-------------------------------------------------------------Honda
-------------------------------Lapadula--------------------------------

Honda I can somewhat understand (already said my thoughts why before), but I'm surprised to see Bertolacci could return as a starter, as he won't be fully match fit. I guess the problem is Mati Fernandes isn't in a much better situation (a handful of minutes) and Sosa's crap.
I have been following this gazzetta page closely for many years and it has been correct 95% plus, especially this close to match time, this could one of the times it is wrong, but as of 24 hours before match it still says Sosa and Niang

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/
Hi!!!
(12-11-2016, 09:49 PM)Jeff Wrote: Hi!!!

Hey, nice to see you around, how is life?
Hey Jeff
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Life is good. You guys are still active, so great!
Welcome back Jeff, been ages. Hope you're doing well!
(12-12-2016, 11:37 AM)Jeff Wrote: Life is good. You guys are still active, so great!

No only active, but as the table suggests fighting for the scudetto?

Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Roma: Szczesny; Manolas, Fazio, Rüdiger; Peres, De Rossi, Strootman, Emerson; Nainggolan; Perotti, Dzeko

Roma bench: Alisson, Greco, Vermaelen, Juan Jesus, Mario Rui, Seck, Gerson, Spinozzi, Iturbe, El Shaarawy

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Suso, Lapadula, Niang

Milan bench: Gabriel, Plizzari, Zapata, Gomez, Ely, Antonelli, Vangioni, Poli, Mati Fernandez, Honda, Luiz Adriano, Sosa
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.