Matchday 11: Milan - Pescara (Sunday, October 30 - 15:00 CET)
Althought I expected 2 nil at least, must say that was an important win and 3 point. After the goal we looked more nervous, disorganised. If we had better midfield, we should have scored 3 goals at least on the counter. Should slap Bacca on the face for his nonsense attitude.
Important win but I agree edy, we looked very shaky after the goal almost instantly. Maybe it was because Pescara put all their attacking power but it wasn't very convincing stuff from us.

Again though, I think if we can stay within 5-6 points of CL, or even 1st place, we can have quite an exciting season after January if the new owners spend what they promised. We're lacking depth, we can field a pretty decent starting 11 right now, but if someones injured or we're off the back of a very difficult game like the one against Juventus, we have nothing. I mean, things will be slightly better once Bertolacci, Monty & Mati Fernandez start coming back.
I watched the match live, but didn't post about it as I spent Sunday celebrating Diwali and yesterday was our new years. I think nefremo pretty much covered everything I had to say anyway Big Grin

I will say we made life more difficult than we needed to, but I never felt the result was in doubt other than the one mishap at the end where the long ball caught us out (luckily Gigio was alert). Frankly, we need to take our chances, we could have had the result in the bag during the first half, Bacca should have scored at least 1 and we had 2-3 fairly clearly opportunities.

On Bacca, the Bacca leaving and Aguero coming in becomes even more appealing after his behaviour on Sunday. I can accept a dry spell in front of goal, I can't accept regular episodes of poor behaviour and attitude.
(11-01-2016, 10:36 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I watched the match live, but didn't post about it as I spent Sunday celebrating Diwali and yesterday was our new years. I think nefremo pretty much covered everything I had to say anyway Big Grin

I will say we made life more difficult than we needed to, but I never felt the result was in doubt other than the one mishap at the end where the long ball caught us out (luckily Gigio was alert). Frankly, we need to take our chances, we could have had the result in the bag during the first half, Bacca should have scored at least 1 and we had 2-3 fairly clearly opportunities.

On Bacca, the Bacca leaving and Aguero coming in becomes even more appealing after his behaviour on Sunday. I can accept a dry spell in front of goal, I can't accept regular episodes of poor behaviour and attitude.

Happy Diwali, Dev!  Heart
Thanks Xu Smile
Even I somehow managed to watch the match in the midst of the Diwali chaos. Missed the first 30 minutes tho.