Gianluca Lapadula
I'm interested in seeing what he can do and wish him the best, though the irony is he was given guarantees he'd play at Milan and if the latest rumours are true and the Chinese come in, expect a big name striker signing.
Is he replacement for Bacca or?
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Just watched his 2015-2016 goals.
The guy looks like an always moving striker, left footed, and is able to shoot even in difficult situations (with a lot of defenders around him). He also often shoots on the side of the GK (for example if the GK is on the right of his goal, Lapadula tends to shoot there, which creates an off balance for the GK).

He could very well be the good surprise of next season given his skills.

And let's not forget Italy has a trend in having strikers exploding after 25yo (the guy is 26 if I'm not wrong).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Looks like we will have to count on him anyway. His YouTube clips do look very impressive, and his advantage over Bacca is his involvement in play buildup. Maybe that's what Montella wants?
Apparently he's been injured and looks likely to miss the US tour.
Sir William Lapagol...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Where does the "William" come from?
His full name is Gianluca William Lapadula Vargas; his mother is from Peru.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
so much information... Big Grin
Am very interested in what Lapadula can do in Milan. His goalscoring instinct is there, albeit until now he's only just started showing it. However, his workrate and ability to chase reminds me a little of Gattuso, which could be a massive asset when looking to press from the front.