Pre-Season
Guys, I missed the match. What was the final score here?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-20-2011, 07:02 PM)Ryo Wrote: Guys, I missed the match. What was the final score here?

12-0 Smile

(07-20-2011, 07:21 PM)Acmir Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 07:02 PM)Ryo Wrote: Guys, I missed the match. What was the final score here?

12-0 Smile

Thanks mate.
Anyone has highlights?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Boateng looks like he got a lot better, ibrahimovic for some reason also looked sharper
All look (much) better. Even Bonera did well.

I heard our opponent relegated from Serie D last year. Angel
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-20-2011, 08:04 PM)Ryo Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 07:21 PM)Acmir Wrote: 12-0 Smile

Thanks mate.
Anyone has highlights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukewPlqc50

onley this...
Nice job Valoti and Comi!!! This pre season will be more interesting than the last.
(07-21-2011, 02:24 AM)Aficio Wrote: Nice job Valoti and Comi!!! This pre season will be more interesting than the last.

No kidding...remember the pre-season when we had to use Ambro as a striker Devilol
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Yesterday's match was pretty interesting despite the low quality of the opposition. Firstly, the team looks in pretty good shape already, in both halves we dominated completely and our pressing made it extremely difficult for the opponents. What was interesting was seeing individual performances. Zlatan's been back for only a couple of days, but he was a directly involved in 6 of the 7 goals in the first half. Valoti was a pleasant surprise, looking accomplished amongst the stars and performing very well.

The second half didn't have a creative forward like Zlatan, or a creative midfielder like Seedorf, so we were a little less potent going forward, but still scored 5 comfortably. The youngsters that came in again impressed, as Comi showed decent movement up front and Fosatti has excellent vision and passing (if he develops his physique, he'll be a massive player imo).