2015/2016 Player Ratings
That shouldn't be too hard. I am sure that anyone can do it; if they all forget, I can do it. Smile
Lopez 8
DES 5
ELY 4
ROMA 7
ANTO 6
BERTOLACCI 3
DEJONG 3
BONA 5
HONDA 5
BACCA 6
ADRIANO 5
CERCI 3
ZAPATA 6
NOCE 5
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Lopez - 8
DES - 5.5
Ely - 4
Romagnoli - 6
Antonelli - 5.5
De Jong - 4
Bonaventura 4
Bertolacci - 4
Honda - 5
Bacca - 6
Adriano - 6
Nocerino - 5.5
Zapata - 6
Cerci - 5
Lopez 7 (he did still concede two goals!)
De Sciglio 4
Ely 3
Romagnoli 6
Antonelli 4
De Jong 6
Bonaventura 5
Bertolacci 4
Honda 6
Bacca 6
Adriano 6
subs - unrated
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-23-2015, 10:35 PM)reza Wrote: I will ban all those who don't participate Grinundwech

Oh well... here we go, you've started forcing a propaganda Icon_lol2

Lopez 9 : Kept us in the match, did the best he could with lack of cover.
DES 6 : Debatable performance, started sluggish yet he did recover in the second half. lost ratings because of his Oddo-ish crossing.
Ely N/A: Didn't watch enough of him to judge. not his fault to get sent off.
Romangoli 7.5: Thought he did well to adapt well with his new partner(Zapata) and with the sending off. Not a penalty. great "commanding" skills.
Anotenelli 6.5: Did all he could, fought for every ball, joined the attacks well. No end product though.
De Jong 2.5: Should not wear the captain's arm-band ever again.. caught out of position multiple times. Not what we're used to.
Bertolacci 4: Didn't play to the standard he showed in pre-season, yet wasn't the worst in the midfield... should impose himself more and be our playmaker.
Bonaventura 7: A fighter, creative, and tried everything. was everywhere in our midfield. should be pushed forward to offer more cover to our midfield. he can put a defence cutting pass. could have got a better rating if he scored Nocerino's assist...
Honda N/A: Like Ely, didn't watch enough of him. Streamed late.
Bacca 4: Also not the player we saw in pre-season. missing a sitter and not providing enough service to Adriano. could have done more.
Adriano 5: Tried his best.. fought for balls, tried to get behind the backline. yet he's here to score, midfield let him down.
Zapata 7: A surprise performance to be honest, showed glimpses of his National Team performances. adapted well with Romangoli. kept us in the match.
Nocerino 5.5: Would have prefered Poli or Montilivo instead of him, yet fought for the ball and created a chance for Bonaventura.
Cerci 2: A complete waste of a sub. didn't have much on the ball, and when he did he lost it easily. Doesn't fit in this Milan.

Man of the Match, obviously, is Diego Lopez.
(08-24-2015, 05:39 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Lopez 7 (he did still concede two goals!)
De Sciglio 4
Ely 3
Romagnoli 6
Antonelli 4
De Jong 6
Bonaventura 5
Bertolacci 4
Honda 6
Bacca 6
Adriano 6
subs - unrated

Instead of 5!!!! Grinundwech
HERE ARE THE AVERAGE RATINGS AFTER THE FIRST GAME:

Lopez - 7.95 (1)
Romagnoli - 6.30 (1)
Zapata - 6.00 (1)
Bacca - 5.50 (1)
L. Adriano - 5.40 (1)
Antonelli - 5.35 (1)
Nocerino - 5.12 (1)
Honda - 5.00 (1)
Bonaventura - 4.95 (1)
De Sciglio - 4.90 (1)
Cerci - 4.07 (1)
De Jong - 3.95 (1)
Ely - 3.77 (1)
Bertolacci - 3.60 (1)

*The number 1 in the parenthesis is for how many games that player has played. I will update that every game as well obviously.
Thanks for doing this nefremo

De Sciglio and Bonaventura almost same rating in the Fiorentina game? Time to ban all of you Grinser044
Thanks nefremo
No problem guys. I hope the interest among posters remains. It'll be interesting to see where all our players stand midway through the season for example.