Coppa Italia 2015-2016
(08-16-2015, 09:49 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Menez and Bacca would be a dangerous duo. They're both pacey and are clinical finishers. I'd like to see Adriano as a trequartista since he played there quite a number of times at Shaktar Donetsk. We'll see though. Looking forward to an excellent game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I also thought that he is a poacher type. But I haven't seen him play before.
What time is the match tomorrow? Going forward (assuming we make it past tomorrow's match), we should have separate threads for each match.
Siamo a posto cosi.
9PM Milan time
(08-16-2015, 10:52 PM)Mystik Wrote: What time is the match tomorrow? Going forward (assuming we make it past tomorrow's match), we should have separate threads for each match.

only if you promise to open every match thread...  Sagrin
Tomorrow the new season begins, so it's not enough just to look good...I want an aggressive team which makes as few mistakes as possible. We want to win the (CoppaItalia), especially this year as we're not in Europe...We have to get used to being favourites against every team we play. When you're in that position, you have to get out on that pitch, play well and win.

I really like what the coach said prior to the game. Instilling confidence & optimism.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
Hopefully the partnership of Ely and Romagnoli works well, As it could be a great central defense for the future. And I dont really like any of our other central defenders.
Could you post streaming links, good one if you have?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/334153_milan_perugia/

Check this site about 30 minutes before the game. It usually has some good links, but since it is an "unimportant" Coppa Italia game, I can't guarantee it. Big Grin And you may have to install some software too (such as Sopcast).
http://cricfree.tv/football-live-stream
Quote:MILANO - Questa la formazione ufficiale rossonera per la sfida di coppa italia a San Siro, contro il Perugia:

MILAN: Diego Lopez; De Sciglio, Ely, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Bertolacci, De Jong, Bonaventura; Honda; Luiz Adriano, Bacca. A disposizione: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Abate, Alex, Paletta, Jose Mauri, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso, Cerci, Matri, Menez. Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

PERUGIA: Rosati; Del Prete, Volta, Mancini, Rossi; Rizzo, Salifu; Fabinho, Di Carmine, Lanzafame; Ardemagni. A disposizione: . Allenatore: Pierpaolo Bisoli

acmilan.com/it
Siamo a posto cosi.