Coppa Italia 2015-2016
I know that Mihajlovic said that he would play the best players. I was teasing there. Big Grin

I am super excited too! I can't wait for tomorrow's game. Big Grin

(08-16-2015, 04:44 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: It sounds like we'll see Antonelli - Ely - Romagnoli - De Sciglio tomorrow then, a defense with an average age of 22.75 years. Big Grin

Replace Antonelli with Calabria, can we bring the average age to below 20? Grinundwech
It's difficult not to like Sinisa especially for his strong personality and clarity. Says a lot of good things in his pre-match confrence http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/158345
I'm happy to see Ely and Romangoli as starters tomorrow.
Miha's first official squad: Abbiati, Diego Lopez, Donnarumma; Abate, Antonelli, Alex, De Sciglio, Ely, Paletta, Romagnoli; Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Mauri, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso; Bacca, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano, Matri, Menez.

No Zapata and no Mexes. I wonder if they are injured or if something else is going on.
Ah, Mexes has a knee problem. That might expain why he was left out of the starting XI too.
(08-16-2015, 04:44 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: It sounds like we'll see Antonelli - Ely - Romagnoli - De Sciglio tomorrow then, a defense with an average age of 22.75 years. Big Grin

And to think that we had to spend our weekends watching zaccardo - bonera - mexes - armero last year. Man... That was painful. This is overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait, Menez is in the squad? So he is injury free and can play? It is a bit strange after all he has not played a single minute in the summer.
(08-16-2015, 07:43 PM)xudong Wrote: Wait, Menez is in the squad? So he is injury free and can play? It is a bit strange after all he has not played a single minute in the summer.

Miha said he'll give him 20-30 mins tomorrow I believe..
but will he be used as SS or trequartista? I think Miha categorized him as a trequartista. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
Menez and Bacca would be a dangerous duo. They're both pacey and are clinical finishers. I'd like to see Adriano as a trequartista since he played there quite a number of times at Shaktar Donetsk. We'll see though. Looking forward to an excellent game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk