Milan vs Cagliari, 14th May 2011, San Siro
I don't care if AC Milan fails to sign Hernans and Ganso., but a must buy player for the next season, if ACM wants to keep up pace with like of Barcelona is Jao Moutino. A genuine CM. Lets not get these CDM or CAMs. AC Milan need a tough adn creative, box to box CM. A Lampard, Ballack or Gerrard type of a player and Jao Moutino is the one IMO.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(05-15-2011, 06:49 AM)mzk57 Wrote: I don't care if AC Milan fails to sign Hernans and Ganso., but a must buy player for the next season, if ACM wants to keep up pace with like of Barcelona is Jao Moutino. A genuine CM. Lets not get these CDM or CAMs. AC Milan need a tough adn creative, box to box CM. A Lampard, Ballack or Gerrard type of a player and Jao Moutino is the one IMO.

berlu will just paid 50 pounds for fabregas Big Grin
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
(05-15-2011, 09:20 AM)DUCO Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 06:49 AM)mzk57 Wrote: I don't care if AC Milan fails to sign Hernans and Ganso., but a must buy player for the next season, if ACM wants to keep up pace with like of Barcelona is Jao Moutino. A genuine CM. Lets not get these CDM or CAMs. AC Milan need a tough adn creative, box to box CM. A Lampard, Ballack or Gerrard type of a player and Jao Moutino is the one IMO.

berlu will just paid 50 pounds for fabregas Big Grin

The problem is WHEN???

When Fabregas is already a very 'experienced' player is? Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-15-2011, 09:48 AM)Siregar Wrote: When Fabregas is already a very 'experienced' player is? Sagrin

Arsenal's definition of "experienced" is queer, isn't it? Devilcool
(05-14-2011, 10:31 PM)xudong Wrote: I have no idea why Oduamadi got a medal while Beretta doesn't?

Can someone tell me exactly who got medals?

I want to know who in the squad missed out on medals.

By the way, does that mean those without medals aren't considered part of a Scudetto winning squad?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Basically everyone that you would consider is a part of milan team, including Didac Vila whom I didn't recognize at the moment, and the coaching staff too.

Beretta for sure didn't, Strasser and Oduamadi for sure did. I want to say that Merkel did, but my brain hurts right now and somehow I can't be sure.

I was kind of hoping that Ronaldinho got one too, but he didn't.
aka xudong
According to Acmilan.com (http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/roster) Strasser, Merkel, Didac and Oduamadi are senior team players, Berretta is from the youth... so that should explain it right?

and Merkel did get one by the way
(05-16-2011, 10:25 PM)Ace Wrote: According to Acmilan.com (http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/roster) Strasser, Merkel, Didac and Oduamadi are senior team players, Berretta is from the youth... so that should explain it right?

and Merkel did get one by the way

Your link leads to the following message:
Quote:The page you requested has been moved or no longer exist. To find the information you were looking for, please go to the Home page.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us. Thank you

But I do tend to agree with you. That was the only reason that came into my mind too. It is just strange as I know for a fact that Strasser plays for the Primavera this past season.

Thanks. Smile
aka xudong
yeah it's because they use Flash... just go to ACMilan.com and I guess you know the rest no? Big Grin

well, Strasser can still play for Primavera because he's still 20(?) but he is registered with the seniors(not sure this is the case.. Big Grin)... so yeah they don't care, it's only a medal Big Grin
I believe even Boriello has got a medal