Fiorentina Vs. Milan 10/04/11
It was a good game. It was played on 10/4/2011. AC Milan won that match. It was so interesting match. AC Milan won that match AC milan scored 2 and Fiorentina scored 1. But I like that match. Because every player of AC MIlan was played very good in match. They put all efforts of them.
(05-06-2011, 07:03 PM)johnright13 Wrote: It was a good game. It was played on 10/4/2011. AC Milan won that match. It was so interesting match. AC Milan won that match AC milan scored 2 and Fiorentina scored 1. But I like that match. Because every player of AC MIlan was played very good in match. They put all efforts of them.

Devilol
from the same user, all his other posts.
Devilol
Quote:RE: AC MILAN vs Inter April 2, 2011 20:45
That was a good game. It was played on 2/4/2011. It was the part of series A season Game. It was played for full regular time . The result of that match is as under:
Final Result 1 . Halftime 2. Halftime

AC Milan 3 1 2
Inter 0 0 0

Quote:RE: Seedorf
I think he is the best player in AC Milan. I love to watch him play the game. AC Milan won many of matches by him. I love his last goal. He has many goals on his name. I think he will take AC Milan at no.1 rank. He will make champion to AC MIlan. He is best in nature also.

Quote:RE: Serie A
It is a very good series. I like to see all the matches of this series. I think AC Milan will win this series. Because it is on No. 1 rank in this series right now and also all the players of AC Milan are playing good in this series. They are putting all efforts of them in every matches. They make match very interesting.

Quote:RE: Roma vs Milan 07/05/11 - Kickoff 20:45CET/19:45BST
It is a good game. I am waiting for this game. It is playing right now. It is a soccer game of series A. It is very interesting game. Still There is no goal in match by any team. AC Milan won more matches than Roma. AC Milan won 23 matches and Roma won 17 matches.

aka xudong
Here's a truly eloquent guy.
Reza, i think you have just found the perfect admin.
Google translate maybe? Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(05-10-2011, 10:27 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Here's a truly eloquent guy.
Reza, i think you have just found the perfect admin.

who? me? Devilol

(05-10-2011, 10:28 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Google translate maybe? Big Grin

maybe so. Blush
aka xudong
(05-14-2011, 11:04 PM)senvyhomes Wrote: This is the one of the best football club in the world. This is an excellent clubs that have a great reputation towards the people of the england. They are the cutthroat competitor. The match between these two team is always full of entertainment.

This looks like spamming to be honest, considering his signature. Huh
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Yeah, I suspect so. A spam like this will continue to happen from time to time so I think it's better to just ignore it and let the admin/moderators handle it.
per l'amaro e il dolce
been gone 'just' a month and it seems we've got some very inter-esting new members on MM!
Don Silvio, what is your aim???