Next season's kit?
Some new pictures have been leaked with what could be next season's kit. Pictures in this link...

http://soccerlens.com/shirts/ac-milan-20...irts/8503/
The away kit looks okay to me but the home one is downright ugly. Reminds me of our centennial shirt in 1999. There are just too many stripes.
per l'amaro e il dolce
ah beat me to it Dev! could we rename the thread and have it as a Milan merch thread like on the old MM? anyway look at the CL ball patch on the sleeve, looks fake to me.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
I quite like the home one. Reminds me of the times I began following Milan religiously. The away kit looks brilliant.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Sorry Kaka1899 Big Grin I'm happy for one of the mods to rename the thread though

(03-31-2011, 11:13 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: I quite like the home one. Reminds me of the times I began following Milan religiously. The away kit looks brilliant.

I thought exactly the same thing. The home kit reminded me of the kit from the late 80's early 90's, a kit which I remember very fondly.
from Subside sports Facebook page

"However, I PROMISE that even if you're not a fan, the AC Milan and Real Madrid kits are the best we've seen for years. Home and Away and 3rd strips are absolutely fantastic." i will very much look foward to these!
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

I'm looking forward too to these kits. Might as well buy one. The only kit I have is from the 2009-2010 season.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

(04-12-2011, 09:52 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: I'm looking forward too to these kits. Might as well buy one. The only kit I have is from the 2009-2010 season.

mine is from 2005/6 season, nothing has come close to that shirt since, hence why i havent bought one.

I have always preferred the 2002-2003 kit for some reason. Opel FTW! Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin

Yes theaxeofpain, the Opel one is classic.