Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
Agree. Both Roma games (as and lazio) were to be won by us.. The game against Udinese should have been won too, but Udinese was lucky that the ref was on their side (udinese played like a bunch of rugby players , really dislike that team for being crappy at football and relying on physical play against big teams).
(03-03-2011, 08:02 AM)Hitman Wrote: Allegri keeps mentioning how undeservedly we lost those games..... but he does not mention anything about the number of games we undeservedly won - and they by far outweigh those two games.....

Which games are these? We've struggled to win matches at times, but I rarely recall us getting undeserved wins.
losses he meant probably, that's what I meant.
(03-03-2011, 09:15 AM)mathiask Wrote: Agree. Both Roma games (as and lazio) were to be won by us.. The game against Udinese should have been won too, but Udinese was lucky that the ref was on their side (udinese played like a bunch of rugby players , really dislike that team for being crappy at football and relying on physical play against big teams).

Well, this season, and I don't count their last game, Udinese is the team having played the best football in Italy ... Seriously, without their bad start of season, they would be 1st right now.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-03-2011, 12:50 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:15 AM)mathiask Wrote: Agree. Both Roma games (as and lazio) were to be won by us.. The game against Udinese should have been won too, but Udinese was lucky that the ref was on their side (udinese played like a bunch of rugby players , really dislike that team for being crappy at football and relying on physical play against big teams).

Well, this season, and I don't count their last game, Udinese is the team having played the best football in Italy ... Seriously, without their bad start of season, they would be 1st right now.

I just dislike their play a lot.
No, I believe Max is the right man. He'll continue to grow as a manager, I mean it's his first season as a big club coach, you can't expect miracles from him. I really like his formation he's building. He has created the right balance between defense and attack, which Leo didn't. He has made Robinho, Ibra, Pato and Cassano work more for the team than themselves, they help a lot in the defensive phase. He just needs a vice Pirlo and two fullbacks who are equally good in the defensive and attacking phases of play, which we lack since the Serginho and Cafu years.
Allegri has done well enough in Serie A. He still needs to prove himself in Europe. This year's record has been far from satisfying by now, but he still has chance. All is not lost yet.
aka xudong
Small team coach with 0 ideas.....Yeah we lacked a genuine CAM but if you need Zidane to do what Wolves did on the weekend (i.e. score I dunno a SINGLE GOAL) then you may need to have your head examined Dodgy
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
You can't really blame Allegri for last night's match. He did everything he could to field an attacking side that was still balanced. Our only attacking option on the bench was Merkel. We also did a lot of good things and in the end the difference was our inability to finish off moves.
(03-10-2011, 05:48 AM)drucurl Wrote: Small team coach with 0 ideas.....Yeah we lacked a genuine CAM but if you need Zidane to do what Wolves did on the weekend (i.e. score I dunno a SINGLE GOAL) then you may need to have your head examined Dodgy

Isn't it a bit unfair ? Comparing a league game and a CL game ?

By saying such a thing, we can also say it was normal to be eliminated by Tottenham as we beat 1-0 Inter and they scored 3 goals twice against them, they have a better attack than us ...

No way you can think this way as the approach in these games is totally different !!

In league, a team like Tottenham comes to win, so they attack, and as a consequence, they are exposed behind, whereas yesterday, it was obvious they wanted to defend and counter like in the first leg ... Something we have always had problems with since a few years (10 man defence).

And what could Allegri have done ? He sent the 3 strikers in from the start, Boateng wasn't 100%, he used Seedorf and was right this time, what else could have he done yesterday ? If he had used 2 strikers to keep Ibra, Pato or Robinho on the bench and insert him during the game, most of the people here would have said he is a coward because we need to win and he still keeps a striker on the bench ...

It looks like some people decided to bash the coach no matter what actually, the same happened with Leonardo and with Ancelotti on this forum.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !