Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
(02-17-2011, 08:48 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Brasileiro... what's up!!?

Question, how would you rate these Brazilian players in terms of MILAN'S needs and priorities for the 2011-2012 season. Please rank them. I do believe this Revolution has started, and there's a lot more changes to be made. While we are in 1st, we're playing with Robinho as our BEST ACM, which can't be forever (although I really like him in this role the way he runs and runs)...

1. Ganso Paulo Henrique
2. Jucilei
3. David Luiz (that ship sailed)
4. Marcelo (we can also go for Coentrao)
5. Lucas Marcellinho
6. Any other player you recommend
I´m fine, Mago... how are you doing?

I´m like a broken record, man... I still say the same thing that I said years ago... our mid is THE big problem. We can´t cope with Barça´s, RM´s, MU´s of the world, not even with Spurs midfield. Funny that the only big team I think we have a chance now is Chelsea. They are becoming the English version of Milan. Old senators at the mid, attack and defence. The difference is that Abramovich is working faster(or caring more) than Berlusconi. Carlo asked and he bought Ramires, David Luiz and Torres, and don´t forget that Neymar isn´t a chelsea player because the kid didn´t wanted to leave Brazil so early. If it was up to me, I would keep only Ambro and Pirlo of the senators(but with small roles). Gattuso and Seedorf( Flamini too), to the street!!!

Of your list we only have a chance with #1, #2 and #5. David is already a fan favourite at Chelsea. Marcelo is shining and already played as captain at Real Madrid. Plus, Mourinho loves him. What makes me mad is the fact the Real bought Marcelo for only 3.5 millions because Galliani said he can´t be mold into a LB. But at the samewindow he bought to Milan the great Grimmi!!!

With 12 millions(euros), Jucilei could have been a MIlan player at January. Giuliano was sold for 10 millions, too. Two positions of need...

Regarding your question, I would be glad with any of these players(from Brazil):

AMD: Giuliano, Ganso or Lucas
MD: Jucilei or Arouca.
FB: Nothing here right now.
CB: Dind´t watch him this years after his shoulder surgery, but I´m a fan of Mario Fernandes.
GK: Nothing to see.

Hope to have helped...
Hi, Brasileiro How are you? i hope you are doing well...

i have to ask you some players, How do you rate them?

1-Diego Renan(Cruzerio)
2-Rafael Toloi.
3-Carlos Casemiro
4-Alan Patrick
5-Eron
6-Elkeson de olivera

Thanks in advance.
Brasileiro, I have a question that I always wanted to ask an expert. How do you rate our own Boateng?
aka xudong
Hey Brasilerio, any rumors from Brazil about Ganso and Jucilei to Milan?
Also, how good is Miranda and Mario Fernadez?
Lastly, is there any rumor about Hernanes possibly coming to Milan if Lazio don't make the CL next year?
hahaha this should turn into a weekly talk show.
forza Brasilerio!
Brasileiro can thank me, by creating this topic, I gave him some work on this forum !! Big Grin

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTQ2NDM3

Any news about that ? They say the Russian club (unless it is a Russian firm ?) wants to buy Gattuso to add him to the purchases of Roberto Carlos and Jucilei ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Hello people, it's MRKI Sagrin Somehow I had problems with my old nick in here, so I needed a new one in this new forum ( which I dislike 100%, Im sorry... ) and made this one, italian-croatian nick Okmilan

I apologise I was off from MM for some while but I has some "life" stuff in my mind, some good, some gret, some bad, and when you mix it all up, you loose patience to tipe in here. But, I was readying and of course watching our ACMDevilcool
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravo Geo for this topic, as most of us are a great fans of Brasilian football + we have a man who can really stand behind his words when talking about young players from Brasil.

Special hello to my friend Brasiliero ( I'll send you a Pm my friend ).

Now, reports said, in the winter, that Milan has secured AM Lucas... Do you know anything about that my friend?

Shame about D. Luiz, as that was THE player I wanted in our back line. But Milan, REALISTICALLY needs to invest money into the midfield, the defence will be solved. News say Mexes is our player, and one LB will arrive. We cannot pay 100mln like Chelsea for 2 players, we cannot expect that aynmore.

My 1st choice now is Ganso, obviously, but if the fisical situation is not good, Milan should not risk it...

welcome back mrki (do you still prefer us to refer to you as this?) Smile

btw, please keep the Mr Burns avatar, it's easy for us to remember you that way Big Grin
Jucilei has signed with Azhi(the russian club that signed Roberto Carlos). what a shame.
(03-02-2011, 04:58 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: welcome back mrki (do you still prefer us to refer to you as this?) Smile

btw, please keep the Mr Burns avatar, it's easy for us to remember you that way Big Grin

Mrki can stay Mrki Smile
"Where others have succeeded... I have always failed!" Jaques Clouseau Devilol

P.S.
IT'S MRKI!!! Sagrin