Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views
Hello everyone, Chelsea fan here.

Let me start by apologizing to the Admins if this thread does not belong here. Please feel free to move it if that is the case Smile

I am an admin on TalkChelsea.net where we do, before every match, something called "Opposition Views". Basically, it's just an article containing some questions and answers by opposition fans just to give everyone a different perspective about the game. So, if anyone on here would like to participate in the Opposition Views for our match tomorrow night, I would very much appreciate it. Here are the questions:

1) First, how long have you been a Milan fan? And why did you choose the Rossoneri?
2) There were lots of rumors about Allegri leaving this summer, but the club finally decided to keep him. How do you rate the manager in general? And do you think the club made the right call?
3) Milan just about finished in third place last season, but you certainly finished the season on a high. What are your expectations for the upcoming season and how do you rate your title chances?
4) Like most Italian teams, the transfer market has been a bit quite this summer for Milan. Do you like the business that your club has made in the market so far? And who would you like to bring in more?
5) We’ve previously met in this competition back in 2009 (when still called the Football World Challenge) when Chelsea immerged as 2-1 winners. How important do you think the result is tomorrow? Is getting fitness levels up the only concern?
6) Chelsea’s biggest signing of the summer is arguably Jose Mourinho who you obviously know from his time at Inter. What are your thoughts on the special one?
7) How familiar are you with EPL and how do you rate Chelsea’s current squad of mostly young players? If you could have a single player from Chelsea at Milan, who would it be?
8) Milan boast an array of young talents, especially in attack but who do you think is your most important player and who should we look out for in the match?
9) It’s only preseason, so the managers are likely to still be experimenting with teams, but what do you think are the lineup and formation that Allegri will use tomorrow?
10) Finally, please the result.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort. I am of course ready to answer any questions you may have about Chelsea.

Messages In This Thread
Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by CHOULO19 - 08-03-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by reza - 08-03-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by Nalx - 08-03-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by Aficio - 08-04-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by Danny - 08-04-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by Danny - 08-04-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views - by Danny - 08-04-2013, 01:20 PM