Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
Oh man, I'm sorry!!! In that case, we will definitely beat Roma! Big Grin That will make everything easier.

I've been to the San Siro twice......twice Milan lost! I am in the works of trying to make it there again next year and hopefully catch the derby or the Juve game. Maybe I'll finally witness a win!

Either way, the 6th place is ours to lose. I don't think Inter will get more than 15 points, MAXIMUM, and that's me being very generous. The more likely outcome is 12 points for them out of the 18 available! They still have to play Fiorentina, Lazio, Napoli, Sassuolo. On top of that, a game away to Genoa is not going to be easy. Juric is back and they will be physical as hell just like how they were in the first part of the season.

So as long as we get 12 points out of the 18 possible, I think we will keep the 6th position. No games are easy I know....but it's much more "convenient" to finish the season with Empoli, Crotone, Bolona, Cagliari as opposed to Inter's schedule of Fioreinta, Lazio, Napoli, Sassuolo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET) - by nefremo - 04-20-2017, 03:45 PM