Milan Management
If Maldini can impose his own work ethic to our squad, that would be more than enough (in whatever role he would work). He was one of the best professionals we ever had.
How can we have 92 millions passive?
Can Galliani answer this question?
(04-10-2015, 11:37 AM)gianluca1193 Wrote: How can we have 92 millions passive?
Can Galliani answer this question?

He can. But he won't.
I don't get how this is even possible? where is this money going?
http://www.football-italia.net/65201/gul...are-spoilt

Must say, I agree with pretty much everything Gullit says.
I love Gullit and if there was any one player who got me interested in Milan more than anyone, it was him, but I really didn't agree with a lot of his statements. Some bullet points on why:

1) To say Pippo simply needs time to prove himself imo isn't right. Pippo was given huge amounts of support and until what's he got to show for it? If there was any structure or gameplan, then I'd feel differently, but honestly the only consistent approach in his side has been relying on Menez's individual ability. James Horncastle, a respected journalist, also made a fair point a while back when acting as pundit on tv, where he said Inzaghi's thesis (which I know is online) when getting his coaching license was almost completely focused on the mental approach of players, with little attention given to the tactical side of the game. While this shouldn't count against him as such, it's kind of evident this season.

2) On Milan fans being spoilt, I'd understand this comment if the club was anywhere near a competitive state and there was complaints the club wasn't winning or challenging. However, fans have pretty much universally protested the management of the club and the neglect and poor decision making in recent years. That's a totally different argument.

3) On Galliani knowing everything that happens in football and needing that experience. The world has changed and Galliani's working methods haven't evolved with them, that much is clear to see.

4) On Galliani's hands being tied and not having money, again that's clearly not the case when you look at the squad size and the cost of wages in the club (3rd highest in Italy still). Milan, if managed correctly, should be close to Juve if not challenging them domestically.

There are things I agree with too:

1) Foreign investment shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.

2) Youth and Stadium ownership should be the cornerstones of rebuilding.

3) The cost to rent San Siro is a big hole in the club pockets.

4) Milan must build a team rather than trying to buy the odd player to "fix" everything.
With the news that Bee is buying the club next sunday (see the venting thread), Maldini's expected to be his first appointment:

http://www.milannews.it/news/leggo-milan...ero-174085
Fingers crossed! Our management needs something revolutionary, asap.
If revolutionary is what you want, then read this:

http://www.milannews.it/rassegna-stampa/...sta-174166

Not only Maldini returning to Milan under Bee, but there's also talk of Nesta!! Odd thing is that Nesta has clearly stated that he wants to be a coach, so I wonder what role he would come back in.
(04-21-2015, 01:20 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Not only Maldini returning to Milan under Bee, but there's also talk of Nesta!! Odd thing is that Nesta has clearly stated that he wants to be a coach, so I wonder what role he would come back in.

He's probably our next head coach, at least until 2016-17, when Brocchi takes over. Then in 2017-18 it'll be Sheva, followed by Gattuso the season after, and then Ambrosini, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Kaladze, Martin Laursen... Personally I'm excited for the 2024-25 season, when it's expected that the team will be coached by Ronaldinho and his new girlfriend.

No, in all seriousness I think Nesta might be given a role as a coach further down in the club system. It would definitely be a good thing, that man really knows how to read the game.