Milan Management
#WhatsApp Present at #Arezzo to receive the #TimoneDoro award, #Giampaolo has had a long chat with #Calzona (assistant coach). The attempt is to have him rescind his contract with #Napoli and have him join his team. This was also reported by the media in recent hours.
More management roles, MORE

Frederic Massara Sporting Director, effective July 1, 2019. THe will report directly to the Club's Strategic Development Director of the Technical Area, Paolo Maldini.
Massara directly reports to Maldini. Boban also reports to Maldini, I guess?

If someone can post the organizational chart (who is under whom, who reports to whom) that would be very helpful.
OFFICIAL: Milan announce the appointment of Maurizio Ganz as the new head coach of the club's women's first team
(06-21-2019, 05:34 PM)xudong Wrote: Massara directly reports to Maldini. Boban also reports to Maldini, I guess?

If someone can post the organizational chart (who is under whom, who reports to whom) that would be very helpful.

I believe so. maybe Mazen has that chart youre looking for Devilcool
(06-26-2019, 05:41 AM)edysim Wrote: I believe so. maybe Mazen has that chart youre looking for Devilcool

unless it's online or on youtube... he can't help you Devilol
OFFICIAL: Milan announce the appointment of Angelo Carbone, former Grassroots Coordinator, as Head of the Youth Sector from July 1, 2019. Angelo will be responsible for the activities of all the men's and women's teams along with the women's first team
(06-26-2019, 05:41 AM)edysim Wrote: I believe so. maybe Mazen has that chart youre looking for Devilcool

scaroni

maldini                                                                                                    gazidis

massara                                                                                                   boban
The Milan leadership is in talks with representatives of Qatar Investment Authority over a potential sale of the club. Milan declined to comment. A meeting with a high profile from the investment fund (not Nasser El-Khelaifi) is expected to take place in Milan [@Adnkronos]. Meanwhile, @MilanNewsit report that the hypothesis of a Milan sale to the Qataris does not appear to be active on the Elliott fund table
(07-04-2019, 12:09 PM)mazen111 Wrote: The Milan leadership is in talks with representatives of Qatar Investment Authority over a potential sale of the club. Milan declined to comment. A meeting with a high profile from the investment fund (not Nasser El-Khelaifi) is expected to take place in Milan [@Adnkronos]. Meanwhile, @MilanNewsit report that the hypothesis of a Milan sale to the Qataris does not appear to be active on the Elliott fund table

Milan City Devilsmoke
You fear because you live without Love Pioli