Milan Management
Cutrone and Piatek must start together Grinundwech
(05-22-2019, 06:03 PM)reza Wrote: Cutrone and Piatek must start together Grinundwech

reza = Silvio confirmed
donnarumma

conti romagnoli mussachio rodriguez

bona

kessie                                              suso

paquetta

cutrone                             silva
I'm with ex presidente.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
S. Inzaghi may join AC Milan - football italia
AC MILAN
(05-22-2019, 06:51 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I'm with ex presidente.

Overall i am NOT. Like every other Club we have had our down-form. Then we had a spell of winning games that we played rubbish in. That is a good thing. Lets see where we end up. Might be a massive reward at the end. The beginning i am calling it.
(05-22-2019, 08:30 PM)craigAC Wrote: Overall i am NOT. Like every other Club we have had our down-form. Then we had a spell of winning games that we played rubbish in. That is a good thing. Lets see where we end up. Might be a massive reward at the end. The beginning i am calling it.

I think that if we played 2 striker formations all season we would be in CL at this time. Would not be in need to pray and hope for miracles in last round. Our team just not have enough quality to support and provide for one attacker.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-21-2019, 04:33 PM)Hitman Wrote: Leonardo is the most important part of this new Milan. It’s the sport of football that this business is in and Leonardo knows that better than the rest.  Gazidis is exceptional at running a business and that is much needed too, but not at the expense of the sporting side.

Leonardo took the PSG route - where balance sheets aren’t a priority but sporting results are and he built a wonderful squad.

Gazidis took the Arsenal route where that club is the most cash rich club in Europe and doing so well off the field. On the field, they have an unbelievably bad record for what is considered to be a top club.

We need both of these to learn to work together. Leo is such an important piece to bring Milan back, I really hope these are rumors.

To be fair though, we have haven’t gotten any confirmations on any player or manager staying for next season. Rumors have been all over the place and there hasn’t been any confirmations nor denials whether it was Rino, Leo, Bakayoko, Kessie, Gigio, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Suso and even Maldini today and so on. Even Abate’s farewell is all but confirmed but we fans weren’t told anything by the club before we saw his last match so whatever is happening, is happening without the journalists’ knowledge and they can’t care less what’s written in the papers it seems.

I really pray & hope Leo is given a fair chance.

Pretty much all this...
Sky Italia’s Fabio Caressa says that Leonardo will hand his resignation tomorrow
(05-26-2019, 11:34 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Sky Italia’s Fabio Caressa says that Leonardo will hand his resignation tomorrow
Still waiting for Gattuso resignation
You fear because you live without Love Pioli