Milan Management
Was a spammer, I hope you disagree Tongue
(03-25-2019, 11:55 PM)reza Wrote: Was a spammer, I hope you disagree Tongue

yeah I figured...
But because it was sitting there with . I just couldnt help myself.
Can anyone tell why Bhattimona was banned?
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
His post included a link to a spam site.
Hello - I have two tickets for match for AC MILAN VS UDINESE CAL Data: 02/04/2019 Ore: 19:00
I can sell them even below costs because a I Can't be in Milan in 02.04

SECONDO ANELLO ROSSO-INTERO PREV.
quantità acquistata: 2
Il tuo posto: Settore: 231 Fila: 2 Posto: 3
Il tuo posto: Settore: 231 Fila: 2 Posto: 4

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/254177898636?ssP...1555.l2649
Paolo Scaroni: “I watched the game last night. We don’t play well for a couple of months, it’s clear that there is a drop in form. The Champions League goal is getting further even if we will not give and will continue to do our best.”

Scaroni: “What happens without Champions League? There will definitely be an evident and immediate economic impact, but it would also be a theme that hold Milan back to where we want to bring it again.”

Scaroni: “I have to say that, however, our project is medium-long term. The qualification to Champions League wasn’t projected in this season’s budget, so making it to the CL would’ve been a positive surprise.”

Scaroni: “Then obviously we became optimistic and now we are disappointed. But we will continue to fight to try to reach this goal [CL football].”
Is there a way to contact Milan management?
I couldn't sleep because of those abominations called overpaid overrated milan players....
I even created a whole analysis on Gattuso's system to let me pass A LOT OF TIME.
I could even create a whole 15 pages essay long....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mOXn...Ya-Gw/edit

Is there anyone who has contact, to at least someone who can direct this essay to i don't know, Leo/Maldini/Gattuso/ even Gattuso's housemaid, Maldini butler, Construction worker that lives near Leonardo's apartment, anything.

Ps. This is not a spam i promise.
(04-29-2019, 11:22 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Paolo Scaroni: “I watched the game last night. We don’t play well for a couple of months, it’s clear that there is a drop in form. The Champions League goal is getting further even if we will not give and will continue to do our best.”

Scaroni: “What happens without Champions League? There will definitely be an evident and immediate economic impact, but it would also be a theme that hold Milan back to where we want to bring it again.”

Scaroni: “I have to say that, however, our project is medium-long term. The qualification to Champions League wasn’t projected in this season’s budget, so making it to the CL would’ve been a positive surprise.”

Scaroni: “Then obviously we became optimistic and now we are disappointed. But we will continue to fight to try to reach this goal [CL football].”

The Puppet Presidente has spoken.
Gazidis has given the Milan squad a speech in Milanello today that was translated by Reina and Borini [Sky]

That's why they get paid high salaries

Sagrin
Leonardo is staying