Milan Management
I don't see how Conte will come. First of all the source is bullshit. Secondly, he is involved in serious litigation with Chelsea, accusing them of disabling him from finding another job. Taking another job would be counter productive for him. HE clearly wants Chelsea to make him rich. I am calling bullshit on this rumor.
(07-24-2018, 02:24 PM)somedevil Wrote: I don't see how Conte will come. First of all the source is bullshit. Secondly, he is involved in serious litigation with Chelsea, accusing them of disabling him from finding another job. Taking another job would be counter productive for him. HE clearly wants Chelsea to make him rich. I am calling bullshit on this rumor.

Yes, I don't see Conte as well. 

I wouldn't even see, why we should sack Gattuso? As quoted everywhere, the players on the pitch need stability. Since Allegri left, there was no stability on the coaching scene...
Gattuso is also feeling uncomfortable with these Cobte rumors circulating in the media. He is asking for confirmation

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I read on Milannews earlier that Leonardo apparently called this morning to provide confirmation
(07-25-2018, 03:41 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I read on Milannews earlier that Leonardo apparently called this morning to provide confirmation

He's confirmed
(07-25-2018, 09:39 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He's confirmed

Yeah, also reading reports Scaroni has called him to confirm him
(07-25-2018, 10:25 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Yeah, also reading reports Scaroni has called him to confirm him

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/20...-back-home
Its official, Leo is our new Sporting Director.
The best way for Leonardo to get into the good books of the fans is to make a couple of great signings. I bet he would love to get Higuain and Caldara in the Bonucci deal. That would be some way to come back.
(07-25-2018, 10:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/20...-back-home

I meant Scaroni called Gattuso to confirm him