Milan Management
Looks like Leonardo returning is becoming more and more likely.

https://www.football-italia.net/124563/l...lan-return

If he returns, it'll be interesting what it means for Gattuso, who has had issues with Leo in the past after he left for Inter (I believe it was all sorted out between them and Rino apologised).
Well ,even if they have some bad blood between them ,they should be able to put it behind in interests of club.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I am a little excited with the possibility that Leonardo may return. I hope that he can help us with his connections to the Brazilian market and get us some quality players before they become unaffordable. I don't think the relationship issue, if true even, would be an issue. Gattuso has demonstrated, again and again, that he is a man of big heart and always puts the interest of the club as the priority.
No I think you're both right, I doubt they'd let it get in the way of the work and as mentioned I believe it's been sorted as Gattuso has admitted he wasn't proud of his actions and apologised to Leo.

F&M in London right now and it seems mostly related to the market, but also rumours they'll be meeting with Elliott. Paolo Scaroni looks set to lead the club under Elliott, with Ivan Gazidis (currently with Arsenal) and Leonardo also rumoured to be part of the new management.
Mirabelli has left London while Fassone is still there to meet with Elliott fund and explain the transfer market plan, though both directors’ positions at Milan are not secure [Sky]
Elliott plan for Milan is three-year long and not an annual one. Paolo Scaroni will be the club president. Italian businessman Riccardo Silva will acquire 2% of the club shares. Fassone and Mirabelli will leave but it's uncertain whether now or at the end of the mercato [Sky]
Giorgio Furlani will be Elliott's representative inside the club's new board [Sky]
The news about Conte possibly going to Milan are absolutely unfounded. He wants to take a year off also because of the legal dispute with Chelsea [Sky]
Umberto Gandini is more likely to become CEO than Ivan Gazidis, who wants to remain at Arsenal now that Wenger is gone. [il Giornale]
Mirabelli has the more likely chance of staying at Milan (over Fassone) because of how close he is with Gattuso & because of how he's taken control of a lot of their transfers

- Di Marzio