Milan Management
Mirabelli can certainly rectify the situation if he wants to. As long as people learn from their mistakes and make improvements based on learning, nothing is impossible. But from the way he is speaking right now, he sounds more like he is in denial than anything else. If he continues to believe that his project isn't going well because of outside forces, then we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and again no matter how much we invest in this team.
All in all, I wish there was clarity at this club. We have been in the dark about everything for far too long.
https://www.football-italia.net/121631/m...artnership

Milan have announced a partnership with Chinese club Guizhou Hengfeng FC, passing on their “know-how” to grow young talents.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
So I remember an article a while ago about how the Chinese government would not block investment into overseas football clubs, as long as the said clubs contribute back to the Chinese football domestically. I wonder if this has something to do with that. Not saying that it will allow Li himself to pour money into Milan as we don't even know how much he has.....but it might make Milan a more attractive option for other investors to jump on board.

I don't know....just thinking and trying to make sense of this piece of news. There has to be something in it for us in the background.
China is also huge market for fan merchandise. With recognized and well established brand you can earn money there. United earns serious money from there. Guess Xu knows more about that.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-20-2018, 04:59 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: China is also huge market for fan merchandise. With recognized and well established brand you can earn money there. United earns serious money from there. Guess Xu knows more about that.

I was in Shenzen recently. If you ignore the lack of English speaking, it's a great place to be and can confirm, the Chinese really do love spending money.
(05-20-2018, 04:59 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: China is also huge market for fan merchandise. With recognized and well established brand you can earn money there. United earns serious money from there. Guess Xu knows more about that.

It is true. Particularly in the coastal areas where economy is huge, Chinese people's purchasing power (and willingness to pay) is greater than most Americans.

I am visiting my family in China these days and feel like a second-class citizen (financially).
Fassone confirms Mirabelli will remain Sporting Director
Maldini: “Milan? Many times they have to change and start all over again. I have already made an impression about the management but let’s wait for the events and see what happens.” [via @MilanNewsit]
Elliott is considering installing a new management team at Milan, including Paulo Maldini and Giuntoli (Napoli sporting director). [Gazetta]