Milan Management
Usmanov would be a good spending owner, he is not afraid to gamble, of course that can be good or bad but he will at least try.
Is that the (ex?) Arsenal owner?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-16-2018, 07:33 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is that the (ex?) Arsenal owner?

He currently owns 30%
Another link..

Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov is reportedly interested in buying Milan, thanks to his relationship with Paul Singer of Elliott Management.

Makes sense
Let him sell his Arsenal share and come to Milan, considering the options are so scarce (Berlusconi could barely find anybody, etc.) he would be a very good one if Li can't.
(03-15-2018, 11:52 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He's a member of UAE's royal family and owns International Triangle Group

Alisher Usmanov, whose net worth is 15.6b, is also interested

well, in my facebook right now there are several page with same news about an ex player that worth more than that, maybe we could persuade him to buy AC Milan?

Yap.. Our one and only M. Flamini - $20 billion

Apparently it was also on the news back in 2017:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/top...beckham/11

no wonder he played like shit when he was with us, he had something else in his mind..
Multi-billionaire Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev is reportedly studying a possible takeover of Milan.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports the Russian has received an offer to sell his stake in Monaco for ‘around €500m’.
Switching Monaco, a tax haven, for Milan would be interesting lol
Here's a fun theory... Berlusconi buys us back for a fraction of the selling price Big Grin
(03-23-2018, 10:16 AM)kawiki Wrote: well, in my facebook right now there are several page with same news about an ex player that worth more than that, maybe we could persuade him to buy AC Milan?

Yap.. Our one and only M. Flamini - $20 billion

Apparently it was also on the news back in 2017:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/top...beckham/11

no wonder he played like shit when he was with us, he had something else in his mind..

Nah, I wouldn't say that he always played like crap. He was just being a shrewd businessman, and only played well when needed (a.k.a. entering the final year of contract).  Devilol