Milan Management
UEFA want to punish us after Neymar, Mbappe and.....

"Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly preparing a mammoth €170m bid for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic"

?

Lol
According to The Financial Times, a person "close to the deal" (lol) has told them that chances of the Elliot deal only has a 50-50 chance of being refinanced. Granted, this doesn't actually say much and there are no quotes or anything in the Football Italia article but that's one of their headlines today. Of course Fassone is saying that he is confident that something can be agreed by Spring (because what else would he say?) I guess we'll just have to see what happens over the next few months
Siamo a posto cosi.
(12-22-2017, 02:41 PM)reza Wrote: UEFA want to punish us after Neymar, Mbappe and.....

"Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly preparing a mammoth €170m bid for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic"

?

Lol

We're all loans, hedge funds and unknown owner-structure. And all our transfers have failed so far.

PSG have super-rich well-known owners. And their stars are combined one of the best teams in the world.

I see the difference...
(12-22-2017, 06:10 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: We're all loans, hedge funds and unknown owner-structure. And all our transfers have failed so far.

PSG have super-rich well-known owners. And their stars are combined one of the best teams in the world.

I see the difference...

Doesn't matter. FFP is supposed to steer clubs into self sufficiency. At the moment, PSG is no more self sufficient then Milan.
Further to what nefremo posted, if rich owners meant no FFP issues then why does FFP exist? The amount of money any owner has in his pocket has to be the LAST/LEAST thing that makes a team safe from FFP.
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
I did not expect technical masterpiece from Gattuso, but he surprised me with his inability to inspire. And, with his technical choices.

Since we are losing left and right, let's regroup, set some achievable objectives, and prevent relegation. Let use this season to identify and promote young players. And, since we don't have money to hire real coach, please give free reign to a young person from our roster.

I'm tired of watching games that we lose while playing Montolivo, Abate, now Kalinic, Biglia.

I beg you, bench those lazy motherf***ers and play Locateli, Calabria, Verdi, Silva, Kutrone. Bring others from loans, as well. Pair them with a young coach and tell them to go out and have fun on the field. I promise you it won't be worse than this. They'll fly on the field and fight for the shield.
(12-25-2017, 06:30 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
I did not expect technical masterpiece from Gattuso, but he surprised me with his inability to inspire. And, with his technical choices.

Since we are losing left and right, let's regroup, set some achievable objectives, and prevent relegation. Let use this season to identify and promote young players. And, since we don't have money to hire real coach, please give free reign to a young person from our roster.

I'm tired of watching games that we lose while playing Montolivo, Abate, now Kalinic, Biglia.

I beg you, bench those lazy motherf***ers and play Locateli, Calabria, Verdi, Silva, Kutrone. Bring others from loans, as well. Pair them with a young coach and tell them to go out and have fun on the field. I promise you it won't be worse than this. They'll fly on the field and fight for the shield.

Spot on, I’d love to see that happen. There is absolutely nothing to gain from fielding those over-the-hill corpses. The season is over, our stars will be sold, and all we can hope for is to establish pur youngsters in the starting line-up.
Mirabelli: "In the summer there was an important transfer campaign but I do not miss it, there is time for everything. Today I think the solution is already at home. For example Montolivo. Our imperative is the enhancement of the existing squad."
Lol, good luck with that.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Not exactly a glowing reference from Gomez' agent about Mlian and our leadership:

https://www.football-italia.net/116136/g...lams-milan