Milan Management
(11-16-2017, 07:00 PM)reza Wrote: btw if we make CL chances of Montella getting extension will be 100% Tongue

He gets sacked in next few weeks and than new coach brings us into CL  Ole
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(11-16-2017, 07:00 PM)reza Wrote: The only answer I can give is that you have to compare the situation to if B&G were still around. Yes who, as fans, wouldn't want to win everything this year and next year and more but some things have to be accepted.
btw if we make CL chances of Montella getting extension will be 100% Tongue

If we get the CL then Montella DESERVES the extension!
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Kaka believes he could emulate Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid and enjoy success with Milan as a Coach. “Why not?”

#MontellaOUT
I support ,anyone ,but literally anyone is better choice than this nimrod we curently have. Hell ,I would even accept Brocchi back if it means this dumbass is gone...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/busin...rship.html

#AbandonHope Wallbang
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
We can make fun of Berlusconi forever but Fininvest couldn't have been this dumb/irresponsible, they didnt sell to some nobody with no actual offices, etc, I have a hard time believing that. I still hold out hope.
(11-17-2017, 10:10 PM)reza Wrote: We can make fun of Berlusconi forever but Fininvest couldn't have been this dumb/irresponsible, they didnt sell to some nobody with no actual offices, etc, I have a hard time believing that. I still hold out hope.
They were also desperate for a sale which would make them do things that they may not necessarily do under normal circumstances. A lot of people are skeptical about this investment. We, as Milan fans, can only try our best to be optimistic but other people think very differently. Where there's smoke, there's fire IMO. If everything was crystal clear then there wouldn't be all this drama surrounding us.
Siamo a posto cosi.
So should we prepare ourselves to be next Parma? Not to be too sarcastic but if current management have no money what exactly can happen except a Parma situation? Is there a 'medium' or not? Because if the medium some are expecting is to be a mid table or lower half team it can happen with rich owners too (rich but poor management, poor transfers, etc)
The skepticism is understandable, literally no one seems sure where the money is coming from. I think from our perspective, we can only wait and see what happens as there's just no concrete information around to make any judgement. The club was brought so some money must be there, but the high interest loans leave huge doubts. Likewise, we spent huge in the mercato, but again, loans and question marks kept coming through the summer.

I think up to Fassone, the new management has been great. There's a modern thought process in the way they've worked and they have been transparent more than pretty much any other management team in Italy. I actually think Fassone, Mirabelli and others (i.e. new communications director) have done really well since coming on board. Fassone seems convinced there's nothing to worry about financially and I hope he's right. I don't know how deep he's involved, but for now from the club it's all we've got to go on.

However, past these guys the questions come up. In part I think this is down to cultural differences between how Chinese and European (or American) people conduct business, leading to huge questions on who Yonghong Li is and what role a guy like Han Li has. There are a few horror stories of how Chinese entrepreneurs have conducted business overseas and I think there is natural suspicion over investors from the East. This becomes even more questionable when the individual is completely unknown like Yonghong Li. There is a lack of transparency in how business is conducted in China and this leads to suspicion in the press.

At this point, I'm on the fence regarding money in the club. Simply put, I haven't got anything to go on to make any judgement. I have concerns about Yonghong Li and Han Li, but I'm also aware that money has come into the club thus far. I will be hopeful that this situation becomes less debatable over time and what Fassone is saying isn't in question, but for now I think none of us are in any position to judge either way.
The one thing that keeps me calm is the fact that the Haixia Capital GM is part of the board. So maybe we (or Italian/European media) don't know who Yonghong Li is, but one of the top people from a multi-billion dollar company like Haixia surely does. Why would he be on the board of a club owned by a fraud???

There is something bigger going on behind the scenes. Something that, dare I say it, is probabpy not entirely legal when it comes to moving funds out of China. For this reason, Haixia has to stay quiet and act stupid......all the while one of their top executives is on Milan's board.