Milan Management
dru is so popular Grinundwech
(11-11-2017, 10:34 PM)Stitch Wrote: are my eyes lying to me  Wth is this the real dry curls  Signs146

(11-11-2017, 10:41 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ban dru ban him now.We dont need his toxic mindset her hahahahahahahahah

(11-11-2017, 10:45 PM)reza Wrote: dru is so popular Grinundwech

love you all.... Except starches Big Grin
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Fassone has said, in a meeting to the small shareholders:

January signings are unlikely
Milan made a loss of €32.6m between January 1 and June 30 2017
New jersey sponsor will be announced in early 2018, it is not as big as the current one but has bonuses to make it bigger
2020 stock market listing is one option
The plan is to make the team break even in 2020
After that stadium issue will be looked at again
(11-13-2017, 02:47 PM)reza Wrote: Fassone has said, in a meeting to the small shareholders:

January signings are unlikely
Milan made a loss of €32.6m between January 1 and June 30 2017
New jersey sponsor will be announced in early 2018, it is not as big as the current one but has bonuses to make it bigger
2020 stock market listing is one option
The plan is to make the team break even in 2020
After that stadium issue will be looked at again

I like "the stadium" talk, hope it'll materialize. And, I'm waiting on one signing only, for the new coach. It's absolutely necessary.
The contacts between Milan and Antonio Conte's entourage are frequent. Milan will attempt to make the decisive assault in the coming months. Conte would like to return to Italy and his relationship with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovic is not ideal [Sky Italia].
http://www.football-italia.net/112879/re...ncing-deal

Few takeaways from the article:
- business as usual, finance and don't use your own money;
- the management and the owner are realistic, not optimistic;
- Montella will likely stay until the end of the season, since the expectation is EL again;
- the focus is on the business in China, in the future there will be more friendlies there.
Fassone on facebook very open relative to what we are used to. He said

He is confident that UEFA FFP issues will go well
No CL will not be a disaster but we can still make it
New revenues and sponsors will come, sometimes China takes time but they will come
In 4, 5, 6 years Milan will be back because the team has potential and the name will help
Refinancing will be done but until now everything in the news is just leaks
(11-16-2017, 05:12 PM)reza Wrote: No CL will not be a disaster but we can still make it

Not sure about that ,because earlier he said : no CL means that Milan will sell 1 or 2 best players to cover losses.
If that is "strategy" for covering losses than indeed we can't expect after that sale to see some major investments into reinforcements ( if there is large transfer budget than don't sell ,simply make it smaller for certain amount you need to cover losses but keep entire team together)...
Which brings other questions - if this team wasn't (hypothetically ,let's hope it will not be the case) strong enough to achieve CL - what chance have next one ,crippled for 1 or 2 best players with no real reinforcements?
Also it question their financial ability - if they really have that much money as they say ,than no need to dismantle team for covering losses after first hiccup...Just put hand in pocket ,take the money out and regulate that.
So if no CL means that this team won't be "untouched" for next season ,than it is disaster for me ,indeed.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I like the own stadium talk too
(11-16-2017, 05:58 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Not sure about that ,because earlier he said : no CL means that Milan will sell 1 or 2 best players to cover losses.
If that is "strategy" for covering losses than indeed we can't expect after that sale to see some major investments into reinforcements ( if there is large transfer budget than don't sell ,simply make it smaller for certain amount you need to cover losses but keep entire team together)...
Which brings other questions - if this team wasn't (hypothetically ,let's hope it will not be the case) strong enough to achieve CL - what chance have next one ,crippled for 1 or 2 best players with no real reinforcements?
Also it question their financial ability - if they really have that much money as they say ,than no need to dismantle team for covering losses after first hiccup...Just put hand in pocket ,take the money out and regulate that.
So if no CL means that this team won't be "untouched" for next season ,than it is disaster for me ,indeed.

The only answer I can give is that you have to compare the situation to if B&G were still around. Yes who, as fans, wouldn't want to win everything this year and next year and more but some things have to be accepted.
btw if we make CL chances of Montella getting extension will be 100% Tongue