Milan Management
(05-29-2017, 02:33 AM)somedevil Wrote: So far I am pleased with the responses of the Management. It's good to see that they do not want to wait around and want to make quick decisions and are looking for a plan B to Donnarumma.

Plan B - Hijack the De Gea deal...
no thank you for de gea, i dont think he is that good
(05-29-2017, 05:14 AM)sylrus Wrote: no thank you for de gea, i dont think he is that good

I was just thinking because he's available. I'm not much a fan myself but if we lose Gigio then he's the best available keeper...
Fassone: "We want to return to the Champions League from next season. We will have to roads to do it, either from EL or from Serie A. Mirabelli and Montella have clear ideas, they want to bring ready players who can help the young ones grow. Morata? Big enthusiasm has been created & I read a bunch of names. I cannot say that we are close to a player or another. We spoke with many clubs and agents. We work on giving Montella a more or less definitive squad by the beginning of the preseason. Montella? We think that the continuity of the project is essential, like this we can achieve positive results. Montella is a very good and capable coach. He is the right coach for Milan. Reinforcements in defense? It's very likely that reinforcements will arrive in all positions, for defense they'll be one or two."
I hope this is not just an at but this management really keeps its word.
(05-30-2017, 02:09 AM)somedevil Wrote: I hope this is not just an at but this management really keeps its word.

100%
If they keep their word, we'll be back at the top in no time!
(05-29-2017, 05:14 AM)sylrus Wrote: no thank you for de gea, i dont think he is that good

Seriously? I think he is one of the best though.. MU, without him, could have gone worse.
not better than joe hart imo
I definitely rate De Gea higher than Joe Hart, I'm with edysim, I think he's a top keeper
De Gea's first few months were shaky but after that he's solid. Hart with Torino is pretty much the opposite, convincing in the beginning before the mistakes keep coming.

Anyway with Musacchio being official, Kessie undergoing his medical, and the rumored meeting with Morata next Monday, I must say I'm quite impressed with what our management has been doing. Here's hoping they keep up the good work with renewing Gigio's deal and selling the players not in Montella's plan next season.
per l'amaro e il dolce