AC Milan vs Citta di Palermo, Coppa Italia, 20/04/2011 20:45 CET
Beretta is still young, at best he'll be on the bench, him or Simone Ganz I would think, meanwhile Robinho and Cassano will surely start, in the league games of course.

Ibra will play on Wednesday, so I'm expecting him and Robinho upfront, with Boateng behind them.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(04-18-2011, 11:39 AM)Siregar Wrote: Chance for Baretta I hope. He should be injected to first team while Pato and Ibra are out.

Ibra is playing this match but pato is out. all the same, i think is gonna be a easy game for us.

It's been long when ibra scored instead getting his name in the bad book, hopefully he might turn it around in the coppa italia with maybe 2 goals.

one more thing. did anybody here the news about pato's injury and how long will it take
(04-18-2011, 01:45 PM)idowu Wrote: Ibra is playing this match but pato is out. all the same, i think is gonna be a easy game for us.

It's been long when ibra scored instead getting his name in the bad book, hopefully he might turn it around in the coppa italia with maybe 2 goals.

one more thing. did anybody here the news about pato's injury and how long will it take

2-3 weeks, around 15 days.

http://acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
thanx
GDS says that Pato is out for 20 days...

Regarding Coppa game, i'd rest some of key players...Amelia, Soktratis, Yepes, Antonini, Flamini, Pirlo, Merkel, ibra, Berretta...we need fresh legs vs Brescia...
Called up players: Amelia, Roma, Piscitelli (no.60), Abate, Antonini, Legrottaglie, Oddo, Papastathopoulos, Thiago Silva, Boateng, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Merkel, Pirlo, Seedorf, Strasser, Beretta (no. 54), Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

Not called up: Zambrotta, Yepes, Van Bommel.

Unavailable: Abbiati, Ambrosini, Bonera,Inzaghi, Jankulovski, Nesta, Pato.

Since it's a two-legged game, I expect Palermo will come to defend and hit on the counter, pretty much like they did on our previous match. So I'd say let's attack right from the start.

My starters will be: Roma, Abate, T. Silva, Leggrotaglie, Antonini, Gattuso, Flamini, Urby, Boateng, Cassano, and Ibra.

If things go smoothly I'd like to see youth players like Strasser, Merkel, or Berreta to get some minutes. But if they don't we have enough firepower in Pirlo, Robinho, and Seedorf on the bench.

Forza Milan!
per l'amaro e il dolce
I'm gonna guess we'll play:

------Ibra--Cassano
-----------Merkel
----Pirlo--Flamini--Gattuso
Antonini--Leggro--Thiago--Abate
-------------Amelia
I just hope ACM don't throw it away just like the last few seasons Confused A double would be much more sweeter than Scudetto alone Blush
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(04-19-2011, 10:50 PM)Ca Rossonero Wrote: I'm gonna guess we'll play:

------Ibra--Cassano
-----------Merkel
----Pirlo--Flamini--Gattuso
Antonini--Leggro--Thiago--Abate
-------------Amelia

I second this. Lets be serious with this competition.
now that merda seems to be advancing into the final, that should hopefully give us more incentive to be there so that we can kick their sorry asses two more times this year - one for the cup final, the other in China for the Italia Supercup)
aka xudong