Milan - Bari (12:30h - 13/03)
The Milan v Bari game today is at 12:30 (GMT) thats 13:30 (CET)
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini,Gattuso, Van Bommel, Merkel, Robinho, Pato e Ibrahimovic.

BARI: Gillet, A.Masiello, Glik, Belmonte, Rossi, Alvarez, Codrea, Almiron, Bentivoglio, Rudolf e Ghezzal.
This is the first Match point. we ought to win this and its gamer over.
(03-13-2011, 11:30 AM)Kaka1899 Wrote: The Milan v Bari game today is at 12:30 (GMT) thats 13:30 (CET)

Nope. 12:30 CET (i.e. Italy) therefore 11:30 GMT (UTC + 0:00).
half time. milan 0-1 bari.
aka xudong
Im in california and I woke up 15min before the game. Been watching it since. I hope we continue getting chances. But we cant let this game go. I want the 3 points!!!!!!!!
(03-13-2011, 01:28 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Im in california and I woke up 15min before the game. Been watching it since. I hope we continue getting chances. But we cant let this game go. I want the 3 points!!!!!!!!

Cassano and seedorf warming up

Can someone explain why we're behind to a team we won 3-0 against just two months back?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Allegri cant take some courage and get Ibra to stop wasting set pieces, and to have taken Pato off instead of Robinho
Nice, Zlatan see Red! and miss will miss Palermo match.
Forza Milan I Love U
We have to go away to Palermo to get back on track now!! Could well be, that Inter will be on top after the derby at this rate.
CASSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!