Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
Four games? Are you going to watch Roma vs. Parma too? I believe that we should be rooting for a Roma victory right?
(05-22-2019, 08:35 AM)xudong Wrote: Four games? Are you going to watch  Roma vs. Parma too? I believe that we should be rooting for a Roma victory right?

Fiore/Genoa.  Roma's chances of qualifying are nearly impossible
Yes. Fiore/Genoa can largely impact what goes on in Inter/Empoli.

Imagine Fiorentina being up 3-0 at the half. Empoli players will know they are 99.9% safe no matter what happens in the 2md half
I see. That's a good point.

After I watched Milan game last week, I went to bed (I am in Asia these days, so it was late unlike when I was in the US). I had a dream that Juventus beat Atalanta 3-0. In my dream, I even got up and made sure that it wasn't a dream and the scoreline was 3-0! What the fuck. Then of course it turned out to be just a dream.

OT: I don't dream about Milan game too often, but I remember in 1995 I couldn't watch the CL final against Ajax because there was no channel broadcasting that game (I was able to watch in both 1993 and 1994, but somehow ESPN was removed just a few weeks before that. What the fuck. And there was no Internet.) Apparently it bothered me so much that I had a dream. Milan beat Ajax 2-0, with Massaro scoring one (and after so many years, I finally have forgot who scored the other one in my dream.) When I got up in the morning, I realized that it was a dream so I was still very nervous waiting for the news on radio. Then my roommate (I was in college) told me that he just heard on radio that Milan won 2-0 and Massaro scored one goal. He couldn't catch the rest (the news was in English) but that was enough for me and I was ecstatic! Then later that day, when the news was on radio again, I heard it myself, Milan lost. I confronted my roommate. I asked how the hell he could have got it wrong. He was supposed to be good at English (some background: college students in China 25 years ago were piss poor in English, but Chinese radio or TV back then of course wouldn't carry news about some 'random' football games in Europe). My roommate couldn't explain. He said he heard 2 to 0, and he heard Massaro's name, and that was pretty much it. So he just guessed that Milan won 2-0. What the fuck.

Sweet memory though. Can't believe that I have already followed this stupid team for 30 years. Big Grin
(05-22-2019, 04:23 PM)nefremo Wrote: Imagine Fiorentina being up 3-0 at the half. Empoli players will know they are 99.9% safe no matter what happens in the 2md half

With Montella in charge ,they can never be safe.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-22-2019, 05:18 PM)xudong Wrote: I see. That's a good point.

After I watched Milan game last week, I went to bed (I am in Asia these days, so it was late unlike when I was in the US). I had a dream that Juventus beat Atalanta 3-0. In my dream, I even got up and made sure that it wasn't a dream and the scoreline was 3-0! What the fuck. Then of course it turned out to be just a dream.

OT: I don't dream about Milan game too often, but I remember in 1995 I couldn't watch the CL final against Ajax because there was no channel broadcasting that game (I was able to watch in both 1993 and 1994, but somehow ESPN was removed just a few weeks before that. What the fuck. And there was no Internet.) Apparently it bothered me so much that I had a dream. Milan beat Ajax 2-0, with Massaro scoring one (and after so many years, I finally have forgot who scored the other one in my dream.) When I got up in the morning, I realized that it was a dream so I was still very nervous waiting for the news on radio. Then my roommate (I was in college) told me that he just heard on radio that Milan won 2-0 and Massaro scored one goal. He couldn't catch the rest (the news was in English) but that was enough for me and I was ecstatic! Then later that day, when the news was on radio again, I heard it myself, Milan lost. I confronted my roommate. I asked how the hell he could have got it wrong. He was supposed to be good at English (some background: college students in China 25 years ago were piss poor in English, but Chinese radio or TV back then of course wouldn't carry news about some 'random' football games in Europe). My roommate couldn't explain. He said he heard 2 to 0, and he heard Massaro's name, and that was pretty much it. So he just guessed that Milan won 2-0. What the fuck.

Sweet memory though. Can't believe that I have already followed this stupid team for 30 years. Big Grin

I love reading fellow fans stories/memories about particular matches in the past.
30 years ?. Eh you did not have to be a fan of our great Club. But it just seems to happen. Almost as though it picks you. You will still be saying the same 40 and 50 years from now.
(05-22-2019, 05:18 PM)xudong Wrote: I see. That's a good point.

I am supporting Milan for about 8 years nowBig Grin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
i believe i also support milan for around 30 years now, i was just following the footsteps of my cousin at that time.
I'm only sitting around 28/29 years. Loved Malidini and Van Basten.
Even now, Maldini is my all time Favourite player followed by Figo(was so disappointed when he joined Merda).
I started with Euro1988 and WC1990. Maldini and van Basten are my all time idols as well.