Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
Welcome to MM Rossonero21.

Coaching has been questionable at best and in case of this game, even international sources are carrying the story of how refs are being pro Juve. Fabbri may pay a small price of not officiating a few games, that's the extent of it as far as Italian football goes isn't it?
(04-08-2019, 03:46 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome to MM Rossonero21.

Coaching has been questionable at best and in case of this game, even international sources are carrying the story of how refs are being pro Juve. Fabbri may pay a small price of not officiating a few games, that's the extent of it as far as Italian football goes isn't it?

Thank u Reza!

It is the same in all leagues.. if you want to break the system, you have to create the right fundament and win both, referees and “monopoly teams” like Juventus. Milan has been in such situations several times..1996-1998 and 2000-2002..and always there was the same receipt..form a strong squad with leaders inside and outside the court..Outside the court I think that with Maldivian, Leonardo and Gazidis and Elliot as investor, we are strong enough..the club needs a coach with vision and not an “experiment” like Gattuso (as said I admire Gattuso for his loyalty and his engagement, but I think he has to have another position in the club) and 3-5 leaders in the team (Romagnoli, Piatek are the only ones we have now..)
(04-07-2019, 09:37 PM)xudong Wrote: Italy football is extremely frustrating to follow, unless you are a Ladri fan. If I hadn't been Milan fan for this long (read: too late to quit), I am not sure that I even want to watch Italian football with all this corruption.

Same here. Serie A offers such poor quality with their lackluster match quality, constantly questionable or not flat out terrible officiating and just overall incompetence when it comes to governance. There is a reason why fans tuned out Serie A and migrated to EPL or La Liga.
(04-08-2019, 10:16 PM)slifersd Wrote: Serie A offers such poor quality with their lackluster match quality

Not sure what league you've been watching.  Plenty of great football being played in Serie A
(04-08-2019, 10:22 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Not sure what league you've been watching.  Plenty of great football being played in Serie A

I second this. I'd rather watch Serie A over the rest.
La liga is up and down. Bundesliga is ok to watch. Ligue 1 is for the tip.
EPL is the only one you can argue is better, and even then, I'd rather watch Serie A. Better tactics both defensively and attacking wise makes for a better game to watch in my eyes.
You guys should watch the new Canadian Premier League Tongue
Wait, what? Canadians play football too? Grinundwech
Well enough to qualify for the World Cup..............................................................................if it's a 100 team World Cup Big Grin

For anybody bored here's the link www.canpl.ca
reza must be Canadian
(04-09-2019, 03:39 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: reza must be Canadian

Yes lol

Born in Iran but in Canada since forever Big Grin