Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
(04-06-2019, 11:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: I was just more thinking of the remaining schedule. Compared to Roma, we still have the future in our own hands and they have a tougher schedule then us. Lazio though have an "easy" schedule, a game in hand, and a head-to-head with us. So things can really go bad for us with Lazio, especially if we lose that head to head.

I'm having a hard time seeing us finish top four just based on us
(04-06-2019, 07:50 PM)nefremo Wrote: Another thing I forgot......why the fuck are our players always so nice!?!? It took 90 mins for Romagnoli to get mad and stand up to Mandzukic!
We let Juventus put pressure on the ref after every single call. Bonucci, Mandzukic, Can, Sandro....all of them gather around the ref after a foul for us and complain while our players watch...instead of shoving these bitches out of the way and tell them to leave the ref alone.

Like I said, it took Romagnoli 90 mins to retaliate while Mandzukic and Bonucci are cunts for the entire game.

Fuck that!! Do you think Maldini would have stood for that? Or Gattuso??? Or Kaladze? Or Nesta??? Fuck no! They would have made Mandzukic's life a living hell and no way would they have let these cunts get in the ref's face after every call that went our way.

We need some nasty in this team. We need some character. Right now, looks like a bunch of pussy schoolboys out there.
I FUCKING AGREEE. We let ourselves bullied by those cunts. Piatek was hacked from behind by Bonucci more than once, yet noone prostested as if nothing happened. same to those fouls by Bentancur.
We have to beat Lazio next week if we want to keep the chances up. Its a final for us. Do it or leave it
Not to burst your bubble, but we've been claiming 9 finals since the Inter match. How many of those "finals" have we lost so far?

Next week to me is our last chance to stay in the top 4. If we fail there, it's not that we won't make it into the top 4 in the end, I'd say we wouldn't deserve it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Deserve is a tricky word. Did you see Roma play today? They looked like crap. Won a corner, but definitely didn't "deserve" it.

My point is, whoever finishes 4th, will deserve it. At this point, we have just as much of a chance as anyone. 2 weeks ago, I would have said we are in pole position. This past week, I would have said we still hold the advantage. The Juventus game today doesn't change anything. Hate to say it, but nobody was counting on us getting points today. The Lazio game will be the most telling and a loss will actually put us in a disadvantage (the Juventus loss still doesn't put us in a disadvantage when you look at the games everyone has left)...even if it definitely won't be the end....and if Lazio doesn't win tomorrow, our game vs them next week goes down in significance.

Either way, I said this a few days ago and I maintain that opinion.......the 4th spot for us will be gained (or lost) in the games vs SPAL, Bologna, Parma, Frosinone and Torino. Win these games, and we'll finish 4th imo.
(04-07-2019, 06:11 AM)nefremo Wrote: Deserve is a tricky word. Did you see Roma play today? They looked like crap. Won a corner, but definitely didn't "deserve" it.

My point is, whoever finishes 4th, will deserve it. At this point, we have just as much of a chance as anyone. 2 weeks ago, I would have said we are in pole position. This past week, I would have said we still hold the advantage. The Juventus game today doesn't change anything. Hate to say it, but nobody was counting on us getting points today. The Lazio game will be the most telling and a loss will actually put us in a disadvantage (the Juventus loss still doesn't put us in a disadvantage when you look at the games everyone has left)...even if it definitely won't be the end....and if Lazio doesn't win tomorrow, our game vs them next week goes down in significance.

Either way, I said this a few days ago and I maintain that opinion.......the 4th spot for us will be gained (or lost) in the games vs SPAL, Bologna, Parma, Frosinone and Torino. Win these games, and we'll finish 4th imo.

This Milan winning 5 games? Come on now. We hardly can get a draw from a match.
so the league is not gonna review thay kick by Mandzukic and discipline him?(though means nothing to us now) and Hakan was carded for non existent foul. Man Im still pissed .. Im not supporting them for the remaining of UCL games Im afraid. I dont care about that coefficient thing.
"Referees apologise to Milan over Juve? "

https://www.football-italia.net/136714/r...-over-juve
who cares if they apologize, we dropped pts that cost us the cl quali.
Boycott the Seria A totally. There must be an end for this.