Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
We are going to win every game that is left, starting this one. 

Juventus will rest 7 starters for this game, and still dominate us. Suso steals the winning goal, and Reina saves the penalty to take home 3 points. Kean's impressive scoring record will come to an end. 

(Don't ask what I am smoking. I won't share it with you either.) Icon_lol2
Xudong i am still recovering from last nights disaster. Now you remind us all we have this write off match up next. I am normally a positive fan. Back the Manager etc. We have NO chance of getting anything from this game. Hope i am wrong.
we will beat the hell out of juBe. 0-2 for us
We are AC MILAN. Borinho will play behind Piatek anda Cutrone and score winning goal.
Yea we are AC M(B)ilan .
so will it be 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2?
We need 4-4-4 to have a chance against Juventus' 14 men.
Roma - Fiorentina 2-2
SPAL - Lazio 1-0

Good results for us, but we still have a massive job to do the rest of the season to be able to finish fourth.

As for the Juventus match I have no high hopes of even getting a point... 3-0 for Juventus.
i expect sassuolo to make lazio life to hell this wknd. roma are away at samp where they always struggle, while inter and atalanta mee at san siro. we have a good chance, if we do the impossible and get at least a draw vs a disinterested Juve.
We could do with other results going in our favour because i do not think we have any hope of getting anything at the weekend. A draw would feel like a win to me.