Coppa Itali : Samp vs Milan
Gattuso will still praise Hakan?
Leonardo has to understand that our biggest problem is lack of creativity. Its useless buying expensive strikers when you have no one to feed them. I dont think if they are so stupid not tosee that Kessie cant be Pirlo, Bakayoko Seedorf and Hakan Kaka'.
We are hiding against samp?
Second half their goalie can take a nap almost lol
Part of the problem with Higuain is also that the club expected him to give the team the kind of lift that Ibra did when he joined us. At his best Higuain is phenomenal, but Ibra had the charisma and skill to make everyone play for him and perform better because of it, which is an ability Higuain doesn't have. It also helped that Ibra's teammates at the time were much better than the pretty average squad we have now, even if many of them were starting to get old.

What nobody seems to want to admit is that with better teammates Higuain probably would have performed at the same level for us as he did at his other clubs.
(01-12-2019, 07:27 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Part of the problem with Higuain is also that the club expected him to give the team the kind of lift that Ibra did when he joined us. At his best Higuain is phenomenal, but Ibra had the charisma and skill to make everyone play for him and perform better because of it, which is an ability Higuain doesn't have. It also helped that Ibra's teammates at the time were much better than the pretty average squad we have now, even if many of them were starting to get old.

What nobody seems to want to admit is that with better teammates Higuain probably would have performed at the same level for us as he did at his other clubs.

I agree with your post...but not sure about the red part. Nobody wants to admit that??? I think everyone admits that. Everyone would rather have Higuain and add a couole of midfilders and a winger or two. Problem is that this is not what's haopening. And if Higuain is putting pressure on Milan, then it puts us in an even worse situation.
The respect that a 'proven scorer' gets in Serie A is more than elsewhere, there is this fascination we are familiar with like how Berluscoini is about strikers. Exists everywhere of course but it is higher in Italy. But something we keep forgetting is last season he scored 23 goals in 50 games total, so far it is 8 in 20 ..... the difference is?
The difference is Juve v Milan.

by the way,imagine we had saponara now.Big Grin
And now he has become mr offside Tongue
Can;t believe staying up to watch this crappy display. No substitution, no creativity, and no cohesion... really, WTF is with the team?!?

Oh great, this is the substitution we can only ask for... stupid me for wishing a sub...