Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
86.67%
13 86.67%
Arsenal win
0%
0 0%
Draw
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Arsenal FC (15-02-2012 - 20:40 CET)
Wink 
Good luck my AC Milan. Revenge is on this. A little payback time for 2008 & last years defeats. This year ACM won't lose against an English opponent. Since I have opened this thread, so a win is 99% guaranteed Angel

Note: People who are over ratted & who have bad heart should never start threads,.... why? because then AC Milan drop points Blush
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Arsenal seemed interested by Pato, they just got Henry ... Sleepy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(12-31-2011, 10:51 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Arsenal seemed interested by Pato, they just got Henry ... Sleepy
I always AC Milan to take on Arsenal with Thierry Henry at his peak in their glory days, but it never happened. Maybe after all these years, we will after see that clash

& Geo, for once I would like you to vote in a MM poll please! Blush

Formerly mzk57
Zeekay! Just the right person to open this thread. Okmilan

Let the discussion begin. Ole
aka xudong
So far the fans that have faith in AC milan to take the revenge at the San Siro are:
Ace, el fre, fLame, mzk57, reza, xudong Okmilan

& one person who thinks its going to be a draw is Hitman. He probably asked Fabio Capello before making up his mind.
Formerly mzk57
Voted ... for a win !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
100% think we will beat Arsenal, who lost to Fulham yesterday.
Can't predict now, since the game is month away.
Arsenal is a good team and I am hoping that they will not reinforce this winter, but even if they do so, we are still capable of beating them. I will put a 51-49 chance in our favor over the two legs.
aka xudong
Milan will win, but even though we'll win that won't prove anything about whether we're good or not... I mean, beating an English team outside current top-four? haha.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!