Summer Mercato 2019
(06-25-2019, 05:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Because they've agreed to pay the €15m release clause.Because they've met with Kabaks agent and outlined why they want him and what theyre offering.
No one needs a crystal ball to know there isnt more they can do you rat.
so JAY CRISP you are saying we cannot tempt him by adding extra to the offered salary ... what a twat
Cumdivido saying aside from Krunic, Milan plan to add 3 more mids. One of those 3 being Veretout. Milan have an agreement with Veretout and Fiorentina, but need to evaluate who will be included in the deal, Biglia or Cutrone.
(06-25-2019, 05:31 PM)artand Wrote: aha yes, maybe.i am not informed about that, however,.generally speaking Maldini has to speed up things. for ceballos we are getting competition from arsenal now. it may just be media crap also yet.....

I dont see is getting Ceballos , they seem to want the €50m and other interested teams are willing to pay , Tottenham being one.
(06-25-2019, 05:43 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I dont see is getting Ceballos , they seem to want the €50m and other interested teams are willing to pay , Tottenham being one.

They need the money
(06-25-2019, 05:37 PM)mazen111 Wrote: so JAY CRISP you are saying we cannot tempt him by adding extra to the offered salary ... what a twat

Yeah you already typed that I didnt care then either.Your attempt at directed personal insults is as bad as your opinions on players and repeatedly posting the same news over and over from rubbish sources.
Definitely the most useless member I have ever seen on MM and we've had some bad ones.

Rez is there a rule against repeated  personal insults.If not can I be free to let loose.I mean I didnt mind the first few last week but well you know.
(06-25-2019, 05:43 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I dont see is getting Ceballos , they seem to want the €50m and other interested teams are willing to pay , Tottenham being one.

they will get 40 from silly milan for someone like torreira ... they can afford him then
The nonsense really is never ending.
CM: Milan, Roma & Inter on Fernando Llorente
(06-25-2019, 05:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: The nonsense really is never ending.

https://youtu.be/Gf1WT8VEZxk
(06-25-2019, 05:47 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Yeah you already typed that I didnt care then either.Your attempt at directed personal insults is as bad as your opinions on players and repeatedly posting the same news over and over from rubbish sources.
Definitely the most useless member I have ever seen on MM and we've had some bad ones.

Rez is there a rule against repeated  personal insults.If not can I be free to let loose.I mean I didnt mind the first few last week but well you know.

mazen111 Wrote: i am not convinced with this player. hope his nego... stops
No one cares what you think.
You pick less than adequate players and rubbish anyone with genuine quality , its bizarre.Torreira is better than anyone in his position we have or have been linked with and he actually is willing to join Milan despite our current standing.
Will you just stop with the nonsense.You are either a fool or have the most limited knowledge of any supposed football fan.So what is it...Fool or epitome of an unknowledgable fan that doesnt see much football and cant make an educated assessment on a player ?

you insulted on only publishing my opinon ... we all have  opinions