Summer Mercato 2019
(06-25-2019, 02:52 PM)reza Wrote: We need to a build a team, very much a whole new mid. I seriously hope management get good ideas about prices for the likes of Torreira and Ceballos by the official July 1 date and then move on quickly to realism. We are kidding ourselves if we think we are ok with late August 'deals'. The aim should be to have a very close to complete team by mid July training.

Indeed
(06-25-2019, 02:52 PM)reza Wrote: We need to a build a team, very much a whole new mid. I seriously hope management get good ideas about prices for the likes of Torreira and Ceballos by the official July 1 date and then move on quickly to realism. We are kidding ourselves if we think we are ok with late August 'deals'. The aim should be to have a very close to complete team by mid July training.

go fetch brazil and croatia and germany. plus serie a ... hope for tonali
Mediaset claim Milan will present their first offer of two-year paid loan deal of €8m with an option to buy for €25m for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira. The player has given his approval of a move to Milan.
(06-25-2019, 12:45 PM)mazen111 Wrote: SportMediaset - Milan, here is the offer for Torreira: 8 mln onerous two-year loan with right of redemption set at 25 mln

excellent. torriera is not more than 28 mil player

(06-25-2019, 03:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Mediaset claim Milan will present their first offer of two-year paid loan deal of €8m with an option to buy for €25m for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira. The player has given his approval of a move to Milan.

Please don't repeat posts mazen. If I see duplicates I will delete one.

If Arsenal had CL there would be zero chance they would accept such a deal, even without CL I would say the chance of this is 10%. If this is our best possible offer we should stop wasting our own time.
(06-25-2019, 03:09 PM)reza Wrote: If Arsenal had CL there would be zero chance they would accept such a deal, even without CL I would say the chance of this is 10%. If this is our best possible offer we should stop wasting our own time.

I'm thinking 40m minimum
(06-25-2019, 03:13 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm thinking 40m minimum

Yep

Arsenal are not Atalanta (8+20 for Kessie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gpqch2BU4w

Rodrigo Dourado ● Welcome to Milan ? ● Elite Defensive Skills , Tackles , Goals & Assists - 2018 HD

A regista
According to reports from tggialloblu.it, in the last hours Milan would have accelerated for Emanuel Vignato, baby phenomenon of Chievo on who there are different clubs both Italian and foreign. To snatch the 2000 class attacking midfielder, 8 million euros are needed.
Louis Girardi
@Lu_giWhite
#Milan Update #Torreira

The # Arsenal has given the green light to #Boban and #Maldini to deal directly with the player's agent ex samp.

The English club also awaits a relaunch with respect to the first purchase proposal. Important developments awaited
DeNiro is online now Report Post Reply With Quote
Milan have sounded out Arsenal for Lucas Torreira with the mediation of his agent Pablo Bentancur. Lucas made it clear that if there is a possibility he wants to join Milan and work with Giampaolo. Starting price is €40M [@Luca_Cilli]