Matchday 37: Milan - Bologna (Sunday May 21 2017, 15:00)
(05-21-2017, 04:06 PM)reza Wrote: 3rd qualifying round late July and early August games

Not exactly easy

[Image: hp52ESN.png]

What's tragic is that ,for example ,Sparta Prague have better euro coeficient than us. (Actualy we're 41st in Europe . Disgrace. )
14/07/17 Third qualifying round draw
27/07/17 Third qualifying round, first leg
03/08/17 Third qualifying round, second leg
04/08/17 Play-off draw
17/08/17 Play-off round, first leg
24/08/17 Play-off round, second leg

Good thing is that we're not going to play against some of those teams from table above Big Grin 
At least not before group stage.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
some decent teams but Lyon and Zenit are the only two I'm really scared about. But Lyon might not be the same... No Lacazette and potentially no TOlisso(plenty of teams interested)
With the calibre of players we're "signing" we should have a decent enough team to make it through this round
I hope we draw a Greek team just for the scenes.
I think there is a very little chance that we play any one of those teams, right? We'll probably end up the first game against a team from a "lesser" league.

As for today's game, I am happy that we won. We needed 3 points to put an end to this season and we did that. BUT, everything that we have talked about in here for this entire year was confirmed yet again.

Pasalic and Bertolacci were very bad again, and Montolivo wasn't much better. We really need an entire new midfield.

Deulofeu, same old same old. Yes, he scored and that was great....but too many times he screws up the attacks because of "rush of blood".

The backline was good I thought, but than again, not sure what to make of it as Bologna was completely absent and couldn't care any less. Their season has been over for some time now. Did Donnarumma even have to make a save today?

On to the 2 strikers....oh my god! How bad can it be? Lapadula was wasteful, but in all honesty, at least he looked hungry and got involved. Bacca was beyond atrocious. I saw that apparently Arsenal scouts were there.....so there goes our chance of selling him to them. Who would pay anything for him, I don't know.

Anyhow, good 3 points and I'm glad we are back in Europe after a few years. It'll be fun watching more Milan games next year. Let the focus now shift completely to the transfer market! Big Grin
(05-22-2017, 01:27 AM)nefremo Wrote: I think there is a very little chance that we play any one of those teams, right? We'll probably end up the first game against a team from a "lesser" league.

There's no chance at all. Not in the third round and not in the final play-off round ,too. Because draw is "favorable". Top "hardest" opposition could be 4th teams from Greek or Turkish league.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.