Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
Montolivo is back.
Merda choked as normal. Time for us to use it to our advantage. We could potentially be 8 points ahead of them after next week.
If this were like the last few years, I'd be expecting us to screw things up, but with Montella at the helm and a bunch of kids that really love fighting for the shirt, I haven't had to worry about this issue this season.

Looking forward to this game immensely.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-23-2017, 02:03 AM)xudong Wrote: Montolivo is back.

That's one amongst the worst news this season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Paletta, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Sosa, Fernandez; Suso, Lapadula, Deulofeu

Milan bench: Storari, Plizzari, Gomez, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Kucka, Poli, Locatelli, Honda, Ocampos, Bacca, Cutrone

Empoli: Skorupski; Laurini, Bellusci, Barba, Pasqual; Josè Mauri, Dioussè, Croce; El Kaddouri; Thiam, Mchedlidze

Empoli bench: Pugliesi, Pelagotti, Costa, Veseli, Dimarco, Zambelli, Tello, Buchel, Zajc, Pucciarelli, Maccarone, Marilungo
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I've just looked at the line up on Livescore, the CD pair is hearattack-giver Big Grin
Also no Bacca, strange ...
I hope to see some Cutrone. Smile

Who needs Bacca? Grinundwech
I know it's "only" Empoli, but it's so embarrassing to see the stadium half empty!
Paletta really needs to work on his back pass. O
Surprised at how aggressive Empoli are so far, but we just need patience for now