AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan Management - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan Management (/showthread.php?tid=921)

RE: Milan Management - Sampinjon - 10-18-2017

Let's hope they do!!!

RE: Milan Management - Jay Crisp - 10-18-2017

Well with Genoa Chievo Juve Sassuolo Napoli up next , and with how we are playing and how struggle massively against sides like Chievo Genoa Sassuolo.All they have to do is sit deep hassle us every chance they get and play in the break and we'll struggle.
Out of the next 15 points on offer I see us getting 4 or 5 at most and to have potentialy dropped 22/23 points already is awful.I just di not see him turning it around and the longer he stays the more we'll fall behind.Why prolong the misery any longer.

RE: Milan Management - WCmilan - 10-19-2017

I was actually very surprised we kept Montella under new management. I thought for sure with a 200-300m budget we'd be looking at fitting a coach in there.

RE: Milan Management - AC_Troy - 10-19-2017

Looking back, it probably would've been best to start anew

RE: Milan Management - somedevil - 10-19-2017

(10-18-2017, 02:46 PM)Reso Wrote: Calcimercato and QS report that there was tension in yesterday's training, Old guys think Montella is to blame for what's going on.

Bonaventura is leading the angry group (which includes Suso), they aren't happy with the change in formation & waste of summer preparations.

They are also unhappy with sacking Emanuele Mara, there was a conflict between Montella and Bonaventura yesterday because of a foul.

oh boy.. looks like our players are trying to do what Bayern players did

Another Montolivo led rebellion then ?

RE: Milan Management - AC_Troy - 10-20-2017

Chelsea staff fear Antonio Conte is a ‘dead man walking’ at Stamford Bridge and expect the Italian to be sacked before he’s able to complete a second season at the club.

Sagrin

RE: Milan Management - Jay Crisp - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 01:12 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Chelsea staff fear Antonio Conte is a ‘dead man walking’ at Stamford Bridge and expect the Italian to be sacked before he’s able to complete a second season at the club.

Sagrin

He'll have a nice paid vacation until next summer then or until he decides to go back to coaching.

RE: Milan Management - Jay Crisp - 10-20-2017

Prandelli Sousa being mentioned along witg Gattuso as an outside bet

RE: Milan Management - nefremo - 10-20-2017

Not sure how I feel about either one of those guys. Prandelli I guess will steady the ship until a better option becomes available. I don't think he should be signed on a long contract though.

I wonder if there is any truth in the Conte story. He would be the ideal coach for this group. Him or Sarri is my dream for a coach. Pep obviously too but he is completely unrealistic so no sense even talking about that.

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 10-20-2017

Pretty much same thoughts as nefremo, though I'm a firm no on Sousa while Prandelli should only be brought in if there's no hope with Montella as effectively a caretaker.

Definitely no to Gattuso too right now.