AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Pato Milan - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 08:30 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 11:23 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Oi Brasileiro!
What do you think about Oscar, attacking mid from Internacional and currently playing in the U-20 world cup with Brasil?
Would he be a good addition to our squad?
And are there any other young Brazilians worth watching in the U-20 world cup?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your tone, but if I was Brasileiro I wouldn't answer your post. Starting with "Oi Brasileiro!" is disrespectful to a poster who frequently takes his time to answer questions about Brazilian football in this thread. Secondly, you simply ask questions without any politeness. Look at the majority of the posts and they generally say "please" or "thanks in advance", not "Oi".
I'm sorry I do think I am lacking a bit of politeness in my postAngel. The things is "Oi" in Portuguese is just "Hi" in English and I am in fact, also a Brasileiro (as in Brazilian not...um...him, if that makes sense) but I don't live in Brazil.
Please forgive my sudden change in language and not making it clear. Despite that I am aware and I admit that I lacked a "thank you" and a "please".

Brasileiro I would really appreciate if you kindly answer my questions and doubts. Thank you in advance!Okmilan

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 08-16-2011

(08-15-2011, 10:47 AM)Pato Milan Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 08:30 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Maybe I'm misunderstanding your tone, but if I was Brasileiro I wouldn't answer your post. Starting with "Oi Brasileiro!" is disrespectful to a poster who frequently takes his time to answer questions about Brazilian football in this thread. Secondly, you simply ask questions without any politeness. Look at the majority of the posts and they generally say "please" or "thanks in advance", not "Oi".
I'm sorry I do think I am lacking a bit of politeness in my postAngel. The things is "Oi" in Portuguese is just "Hi" in English and I am in fact, also a Brasileiro (as in Brazilian not...um...him, if that makes sense) but I don't live in Brazil.
Please forgive my sudden change in language and not making it clear. Despite that I am aware and I admit that I lacked a "thank you" and a "please".

Brasileiro I would really appreciate if you kindly answer my questions and doubts. Thank you in advance!Okmilan

No worries, I just thought it's worthwhile clearing things up. I've been reading your posts and never felt you would be disrespectful, hence I started with I might have misunderstood your tone Smile

Anyway, let's forget it and sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, I got to learn a tiny bit of Portuguese Wink

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - drucurl - 08-19-2011

Hi Brasilero I'm not sure you remember me but I would just have a few little questions for you.

There are two great up and coming prospects at AM/CAM for Brazil. Paizon is suppoed to be the new Kaká and another white kid with long hair (can't remember his name Sad ) What are your thoughts about them?

Also I haven't seen Lucas Marcellinho much but he hasn't impressed me at all. A little help please Smile

Thanks
dru

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 08-26-2011

(08-15-2011, 08:30 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 11:23 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Oi Brasileiro!
What do you think about Oscar, attacking mid from Internacional and currently playing in the U-20 world cup with Brasil?
Would he be a good addition to our squad?
And are there any other young Brazilians worth watching in the U-20 world cup?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your tone, but if I was Brasileiro I wouldn't answer your post. Starting with "Oi Brasileiro!" is disrespectful to a poster who frequently takes his time to answer questions about Brazilian football in this thread. Secondly, you simply ask questions without any politeness. Look at the majority of the posts and they generally say "please" or "thanks in advance", not "Oi".
LOL!!!

Like Pato Milan said in the post above Deb, "Oi" is "Hi" in portuguese... But I´m glad to know I have you on my side if I pick up a bar fightDevilolAngel

Back to the topic, lost in the old site I talked about Oscar. He was dubbed as the new Kaka when at São Paulo youth teams. Still at São Paulo, Oscar had some cameos at the pro team but failed to impress. Imo it has more to do with youth and lack of streght than talent.

After some contract problems(long history) with São Paulo, he and some São Paulo youth players got their own rigths and flee to other teams. Oscar go to Internacional and take the role of Giuliano´s( now in Ukraine) substitute. After Giuliano departure to Ukraine, Oscar started to gain more space at the Internacional first team. The problem was that Internacional last 3 coaches(including Brazilian legend, Falcão) were too defensive mind and dind´t have the courage to play with 2 offensive mid.

Well, even with that problem, Oscar performances coming off the bench(much like Giuliano) won the fans and these coaches had a hard time with the supporters because there was no explanation for to keep the boy on the bench. For the luck of Internacional, Oscar and Brazil, the new Inter coach is Dorival Junior, the same coach that build that amazing(and offensive) Santos team that won Copa do Brazil fielding(and making it work) a team with Ganso, Robinho, Neymar, Andre in the same starting line up.

Thats was a little explanation about Oscar history, but you asked me about if he could be a good addition to our squad, right? I have no doubt it will! The kid is a great talent and had a great work rate for a #10, too. If you watched the under-20 WC, you saw he played out of position(as RMD in a diamond) just to make it easy for Coutinho as AMD. I was impressed by his work rate and team-first mentality and imo he deserved the Golden Ball of the championship. The award was given to Henrique(also Golden boot) that imo is nothing special and is just an above average player with a great heart.

Regarding Brazil under-20 talent, imo there´s almost nothing to see there besides the GK Gabriel(huge prospect!), Alecsandro(LB that didn´t play a lot because pick up an injure) and Oscar. Negueba has the talent but I´m not sold yet.

The funny thing is that the under-17 Brazil NT, that didn´t reach the title, has much more future WC talent. I will throw some names here to you keep an eye, and in the near future I will write about them:
GK: terrible
RB(Wallace): Amazing prospect!! A freak!! Has it all, skills, power, pace and strenght. Rumor has it Chelsea bought 50% of his right from Fluminense. If it´s true, sad news. If I was at Milan board, would buy him asap!
LB from Santos: worth to keep and eye... more skills and brain than power, but appears legit.
CB´s: Marquinhos of Corinthains has some potential, the other from Gremio, terrible. The one that caught my eyes was the captain of Uruguai(don´t remember the name). Kid is impressive for a 17 yo CB.
DM´s: Marlon Bica from Internacional is a amazing talent. I was unimpressed by him at S. America C. but at the WC I could see the why of the hype. Will be a amazing CM in Europe. The others? Nah... Almost forgot, Marquinhos (also from Internacional) is a amazing talent, but because of an injure, was cut from the squad for the WC. HUge, HUge talent.
AMD: Adrian from Flamengo, even playing out of position, showed why he´s so hyped here. Keep in mind to that the kid was young than the entire squad.
Forward: Piazon was another Brazil´s kid that played out of position because of the malign 4-2-3-1, but that imo showed a lot of maturity and talent. Chelsea player, so... Btw, another kid cut because of an injure and with amazing potential is Pedro Paulo from Cruzeiro. Size, speed an skills. Worth to keep an eye.
CF: Thats the most impressive of all, imo. Ademilson the CF of São Paulo. The boy reminds me a lot the young Romario. Would by him asap if had the money and power. Can be the next BIG thing...
Leo, from Cruzeiro also is an interest talent, same skills set as Dzeko and worth to keep an eye.
(08-19-2011, 01:39 PM)drucurl Wrote: Hi Brasilero I'm not sure you remember me but I would just have a few little questions for you.

There are two great up and coming prospects at AM/CAM for Brazil. Paizon is suppoed to be the new Kaká and another white kid with long hair (can't remember his name Sad ) What are your thoughts about them?

Also I haven't seen Lucas Marcellinho much but he hasn't impressed me at all. A little help please Smile

Thanks
dru
Of course I remeber of you, Dru! Great to see you here...

Piazon isn´t a CAM or AMD. Just because the boy looks like Kaka and come from São Paulo, the lazy media label him the new Kaka, but don´t believe this...

He´s a support striker and can also play as CF, that´s where he needs to play. He played at the left of the "3" at Brazil´s 4-2-3-1, imo a HUGE mistake. He´s now a Chelsea player so, we have no chance. The other kid, with a long hair, can you give me more information? Can´t remember him...

Lucas is the real deal!! Plus, with great character and work rate(ethic). Just look at it to know more about his game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DBKPHOy-Wc

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - drucurl - 08-27-2011

The player I was thinking about is Adryan....he's kinda cute (no homo Confused )
I saw some clips of him and he looks really promising.
Also what is your opinion on Oscar.

Sorry to be a pain in the Inter!! Big Grin

edit nevermindI saw you answered everything alreadySmile

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - Hitman - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 01:14 PM)drucurl Wrote: The player I was thinking about is Adryan.... he's kinda cute(no homo Confused )

looks like your time on R&B forums has taken its toll on you

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - drucurl - 08-29-2011

(08-27-2011, 02:57 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 01:14 PM)drucurl Wrote: The player I was thinking about is Adryan.... he's kinda cute(no homo Confused )

looks like your time on R&B forums has taken its toll on you
was kidding bro Grinser044

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ElMago99 - 09-15-2011

Hey Brasilieiro, what's up friend?

This question is not so much regarding prospects in Brazil, but rather Diego of Atletico Madrid.

I have never seen anyone REALLY analyze this guy. He was one of the best Trequartisti (Attackin mid's) in the world when he was with Werder Bremen, no one can deny that. When he was with Juve & Wolfsburg, I don't think he was given the proper chance.

I'm watching him now vs Celtic in Europa League and he scored one and created another. He's very very very talented. Perhaps not tactically sound, but he seems to be a great talent. Why do teams give up on him so fast and what's been his deal?

For under €10M, I can't see why we didn't give him a chance....

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - ACMILAN1983 - 09-24-2011

Hi Brasileiro, I just heard that the agent of a Fluminese defender called Gum said he dreams of playing in Italy and Thiago Silva has great things to say about him. Besides the odd youtube video (where he looks similar to Thiago) I know nothing about him. If you have any info about him it would be really interesting to hear.

Thanks.

RE: Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout - brasileiro - 09-25-2011

(09-15-2011, 09:35 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Hey Brasilieiro, what's up friend?

This question is not so much regarding prospects in Brazil, but rather Diego of Atletico Madrid.

I have never seen anyone REALLY analyze this guy. He was one of the best Trequartisti (Attackin mid's) in the world when he was with Werder Bremen, no one can deny that. When he was with Juve & Wolfsburg, I don't think he was given the proper chance.

I'm watching him now vs Celtic in Europa League and he scored one and created another. He's very very very talented. Perhaps not tactically sound, but he seems to be a great talent. Why do teams give up on him so fast and what's been his deal?

For under €10M, I can't see why we didn't give him a chance....
I´m doing great, my friend!
Regarding Diego, he starred in Brazil at the same time of Kaka. There were two sides at that time in Brazil, the Diego´s and Kaka´s fans. As I wrote at the old forum, I was pro Kaka, saying at that time he would be better, but there was nothing wrong in bet on Diego because the talent was there, too. Most of the press was pro Diego, maybe because he was young, or for the Santos Brasileirão title.

The only knock I had on Diego was his trend to fall at every bump. But at Europe I thought he improved a lot, even at Porto were he failed. He shined in Bundesleague, and imo, was pretty good at the beginning of his short career at Juve. Diego form dropped like every Juve player, but for some reason, he was the scape goat.

Diego is a pure #10(if a coach doens´t use a #10, why to buy him?), and would be very good for us at the moment(Like you said, for less than 10), but now he´s past.

Brazilian players need to take a hard look at were they go to play. I have no doubt Robinho would developed into a much better player if he landed in Milan and not in Madrid. And while a much better player, I have a lot of concern with Neymar at Madrid or Barça...

(09-24-2011, 09:00 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Hi Brasileiro, I just heard that the agent of a Fluminese defender called Gum said he dreams of playing in Italy and Thiago Silva has great things to say about him. Besides the odd youtube video (where he looks similar to Thiago) I know nothing about him. If you have any info about him it would be really interesting to hear.

Thanks.
You´re welcome...

Gum is a good defender, but not for a big team like Milan. Think about a Andre Dias(Lazio) type. Athletically wise, Gum is similar to Thiago and much better than Dias, but talent wise is not even close. A 6 or 7 out of 10.

Talking about defenders, and one we discussed a lot here, Mario Fernandes appears to be settling at RB position. He is still great at "one a ones", very physical, but for some reason he can not translate it when playing as a CB. Maybe with a little more of muscle he can do better, but right now he´s playing better as a RB. An Ivanovic type...