AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 (/showthread.php?tid=1910)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - AC_Troy - 10-30-2018

2-1 Milan

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - AC_Troy - 10-30-2018

Bonaventura out, Calabria in

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - ACM2023 - 10-31-2018

Calabria in? How is that possible??

It is so nice to be young. Big Grin

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - am I Milan enough? - 10-31-2018

Possibility of Bakayoko playing... Dodgy

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - nefremo - 10-31-2018

Based on the news we've seen so far and the fact that Bonaventura and Kessie (likely not starting) are out, I'm hoping for the following...

-----------Donnarumma/Reina-----------
Abate - Musacchio - Romagnoli - Rod
Suso - Bakayoko - Biglia - Castillejo
---------Cutrone----Higuain----------

Not great in the midfield. Bakayoko has been trash so far but maybe this change of formation will be a bit better and he can focus a bit more on defensive duties and just giving the ball to players in front of him rather then doing too much with it.

But whoever is on the field, a win is essential. We have to keep pace with the top and obviously this game will put us tied for 4th with 4 points behind 2nd and 3rd. Not so bad to be honest, even though we could have easily had a few more points. Against Empoli for example we were extremely unlucky and their GK made some unreal saves. Against Inter we were not good, but even so, we lost a point in the last minute.

So let's see what happens, but if we win against Genoa and Udinese, I think we will solidify the 4th position before we play Juventus with some real momentum.

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - am I Milan enough? - 10-31-2018

Hakan still out? Not sure I would consider to play Bakayoko. Who else do we have? We really need this 3 point, ugly win or not.

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - nefremo - 10-31-2018

I don't think Hakan is still out, but he's been pretty bad. At this point, I think Castillejo deserves a chance on the wing with the first team in Serie A.

Hakan is an option for the midfield I guess, but again, he hasn't really been convincing and I'm not sure sure him and Biglia are a good bet if we're going to play with 2 in there. Bakayoko seems to be the most sensible option at the moment. Unless we want to give Bertolacci or Mauri a chance. Big Grin

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - SkyEdge - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 04:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't think Hakan is still out, but he's been pretty bad. At this point, I think Castillejo deserves a chance on the wing with the first team in Serie A.

Hakan is an option for the midfield I guess, but again, he hasn't really been convincing and I'm not sure sure him and Biglia are a good bet if we're going to play with 2 9in there. Bakayoko seems to be the most sensible option at the moment. Unless we want to give Bertolacci or Mauri a chance. Big Grin

Even throwing Gattuso himself now on the field is a better choice than having Bakayoko there.. that man is just terrible at the moment.. everytime the ball goes to him.. u just know a fuckup is about to happen.. every.. single.. time..

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - Sampinjon - 10-31-2018

Yup, that Bakayoko is probably (Kalinic excluded) the worst signing we had in many years ,and we all know that there was some really dreadful players.

RE: Milan vs. Genoa 10/31/18 - AC_Troy - 10-31-2018

R U READY FOR KESSIE AND BAKAYOKO TO MURDER GENOA